Jet Ski

Discuss boating in UAE, motor-boats, sail boats, courses, tips, ....

Moderator: azi malik

Jet Ski

Postby skyliner on Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:44 am

Hellow friends!Help me please,where in Dubai can I buy new jet ski(Yamaha or Kawasaki)?
skyliner

Postby T.N.T on Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:42 pm

The dealers ofcourse! Al Yousuf Motors is the dealer for both Kawasaki and Yamaha in the UAE. Contact them at:

04-3390621
Give respect, get respect.
T.N.T
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Postby skyliner on Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:46 pm

Thank you very much!Is it true?:that dealers have not got new jet skis in availability (in Dubai).Is it true?:that I can not receive theme now.
skyliner

Postby root on Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:04 pm

There are some restrictions on where you can jet-ski (like they took away all those rental jet skis from the Umm Suqeim beach area) but I still think you can buy them through the dealers TNT mentioned. I've seen them in their SZR show room.
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Postby skyliner on Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:10 pm

I have seen website Yousuf Motors,there are only boats,there are no jet skis.I need for Kawasaki jet ski ULTRA250X,2008 model year.Help me please.Who is TNT dealers and have they got websites?Why is so problematicly to buy jet ski in Dubai? And there are no problems to buy Maybah and Rolls-Royce Phantom???
skyliner

Postby root on Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:37 pm

First I dont think its problematic to buy jet-skis here. It is just that it is banned in some areas after mis-usage. But I see a big upcoming market for this as the sea-properties like the Palms get populated. (dreaming on) I would buy a Jet-ski if I had a palm house (dreaming off).

Secondly, don't go by the dealers websites...they all suck and have old information not updated. You need to visit them to get a proper idea.

Kawasaki has just recently got a dealership here, which I think is Liberty Motors and they have a showroom in Garhoud area. They definitely have bikes, but I have not been there to check out if they have jet-skis. If they don't they will definitely order one for you if you can wait.
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Postby skyliner on Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:07 pm

Thank you for your advice!I will arrive to Dubai at 29th of february,I will be in Dudai for 10 days,I have a little time,if you will see new jet skis everywhere (not without fail in Dubai),please send me information about them.
skyliner

Return to Boats