CAR BUYING IN DUBAI

Ask any questions regarding Autodealer.ae and how it works! If you have any Comments please feel free to share them here.

Moderator: azi malik

CAR BUYING IN DUBAI

Postby Ataboy on Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:39 pm

HOW DOES A NORMAL PERSON BUYS A USED CAR WITHOUT PAYING NEW CAR PRICE IN DUBAI AREA.

ARE THERE ANY CARS AUCTIONS AVAILABLE WHERE DEALERS CAN BUY USED CARS.

I AM LOOKING TO BUY USED CARS FOR EXPORT OR WHAT IS BEST WAY OF DOING IT IN DUBAI.

PLEASE ADVISE.
Ataboy

come visit dubai

Postby root on Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:52 pm

My advice would be to come visit Dubai and have a look yourself on how it works.

Ofcourse used cars do not command new car prices. Maybe I do not understand your question.

On question of Auctions, there are very few auction houses. The most known is the one in Al-awir. I dont know if they do right-hand drive.

The big question you need to ask is that do you want to export right-hand or left-hand drive vehicles?
In Dubai, the cars sold are all left-hand drive. There are however some right-hand driver car markets which are for export only. One of them is in Al-Awir in Dubai with like 500 different dealers. There is also a similar market in Sharjah.

So, what I would guess what you want to do is go to the right-hand market and see what they can export. The cars they sell however are not from Dubai but imported from places like Japan which has right-hand drive as well.
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Thanks You.

Postby Ataboy on Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:50 pm

Thanks for the update i was under the impression that DUBAI cars are Right Hand Drive but i guess i a was misinformed.
Thank You for your help.
Ataboy

Return to Questions or Comments about Autodealer.ae