Importing 2nd hand Cars from USA

Discuss how to import cars privately, dos and donts, Japanese imports, German imports, Right-Hand-Drive, ....

Moderator: azi malik

Re: Importing 2nd hand Cars from USA

Postby Scaruzo on Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:46 am

Dear friend,

Seaway Export specializes in automobile export. Our team of professionals can securely export your
automobiles in a 20’HC, 40’HC and 45’HC container and also provide Roll On/Roll Off service. We offer
very competitive rates to your desired destinations, we guarantee that.

Our rates are not the only attractive part of our company but also our customer service. Seaway Export
believes our clients and their needs always come first. It will be our pleasure to have you as our client
and further our relationship.

As soon as an automobile arrives at our warehouse it will be photographed and sent to you via e-mail.
This also goes with once a container has been loaded.

Steve Caruzo
Seaway Export
info@seawayexportllc.com
Scaruzo

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: Freight Forwarding
My Dream Ride: 2009 McLaren F1

Postby frennyscott on Thu May 13, 2010 8:49 am

I know that I am applying in old thread but passing through this thread I have read about 2nd hand car buying then read all thread thinking about that in future this information will be help me for buying 2nd hand car. Thanks for sharing.
frennyscott
Rookie
Rookie

My Ride: Toyota Corolla
My Profession: FGGHDGDG
My Dream Ride: Toyota Corolla

Postby kslavanna on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:22 pm

Hello, everybody!
I can offer you to purchase a Salvage car from the auction in the United States.
Copart is a worlwide famous auto auction.
Since most of us are on a perpetual lookout for a good deal on a wrecked and salvage auction cars I would attempt to put here the address that I am using that sells salvageable cars and bikes:
http://www.easyexport.us/?a_aid=4a1bd8ed9ed61
Copart has a network of resellers that provide you with a personal account to bid on-line on any car you like. Along with the offer there will be mentioned the condition of a car. Also if a salvage car is sold with a clean title it is possible to ship a car for export.
ING Solutions LLC is a registered Copart Reseller. Membership is only $150 for the whole year. Our trial registration is free, no registration fee is required, just the initial security deposit of $400 which is fully refundable at any time. It is valid for 15 days.Then it's $200 transaction fee per car if you buy one. As soon as the payment is provided, you will receive the access in seconds! You get a personal account and bid on-line. There is a large choice of salvage cars to satisfy your demands and save your time and money!
You will not have to worry about shipping services as their partner Bidux LLC does it all, including export services!
There are a lot of people from the United Arab Emirates who purchased Salvage cars from Copart auto auctions in the USA with the assistance of ING Solutins LLC. And to tell you the truth quite many people followed my advice 8)
Take your chance to try something new and reliable!
Good luck!
You can register here: https://easyexport.us/resell/?a_aid=4a1bd8ed9ed61
kslavanna

My Profession: auto dealer
My Dream Ride: 2010 BMW X6

Postby dabotbool on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:59 pm

Hi there! My name is David. I am a licensed independent wholsale car dealer on the East coast of the United States. If there is a particular automobile you are interested in, with my contacts I can get for you just about anything you can dream of. I can get Cars, Motorcycles, Boats for the best prices and I can arrange for shipping by ocean freight directly to you. If there is anything I might be able to do for you please give me a try! I am honest and looking to do long term business with individuals or car dealers in the UAE.
Contact information.
David Abutbul
617-594-2679
dabotbool@aol.com
dabotbool

My Profession: car dealer
My Dream Ride: Ferrari

Postby thomasgurney on Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:49 am

ys....good choice importing used car from usa...Yes,,, Indeed interesting. I spent on Japanese spares and realized that it is still better alternative for utilized used spares parts. Japanese spares support for Nissan, Toyota, Honda spare parts…..etc.
Let me know if i can suggest to any one..
thomasgurney

My Ride: bmw
My Profession: Manager
My Dream Ride: used bmw

Postby royalimportz on Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:27 pm

We import cars from usa to jebel ali, contact us for cars available or cars required, you can view them before paying.

Royal.Importz@hotmail.com
royalimportz

My Ride: maybach
My Profession: international exports
My Dream Ride: airbus a380

Postby matt-lee on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:05 pm

hi my friends,
am matt from china .
we can offer some kind second-hand car. if want buy from china ,contact matt16688@gmail.com
matt-lee
Cruiser
Cruiser

My Profession: salesman
My Dream Ride: benze

Previous

Return to Imported Second Hands