Luxury Cars from USA

Discuss how to import cars privately, dos and donts, Japanese imports, German imports, Right-Hand-Drive, ....

Moderator: azi malik

Luxury Cars from USA

Postby Luxury Motors on Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:53 am

As the world largest e-commerce automobile retailer, LuxuryMotors.com strives to provide customers with the best selection of new and pre-owned luxury cars. through a unique and convenient online buying experience. Our line website provides the largest selection from our inventory on the market today.

With over 84,000 cars sold, Luxury Motors continues making luxury pre-owned sales history as "the world's largest retailer of luxury pre-owned automobiles." We have more than 1300 cars in our stock with retail volume exceeding 500 per moth worldwide! If you are looking for any luxury or exotic car, we are ready to help you! We have the best prices and great selection; please visit our web site at http://www.luxurymotors.com

LuxuryMotors.com specializes in international transactions delivering pre-owned cars to customers from all over the world. We provide turn-key solutions for customers looking to buy a single car for themselves or distributors purchasing multiple cars for their customers. We offer streaming video on-line test drives so you can see the exact condition of the car as if you were there! Once you decide on the car(s) you want to buy, our multi-lingual international shipping department can work with you the rest of the way setting up payment and arranging delivery to your nearest port if overseas. We speak ENGLISH, FRENCH, RUSSIAN, ARABIC, SPANISH and ITALIAN.

Are you too busy to go car shopping? LuxuryMotors.com can change that for you. You can have live chats with our car representatives at your own convenience and time. Everything can be done online via professional correspondence.

Please contact us if you have any questions.

Victoria Dullick
International Sales Manager
victoria.e@luxurymotors.com
Phone: 001-847-260-3000
Mobile: 001-630-947-2807
Fax: 001-847-260-3051
http://www.luxurymotors.com
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (477.87 KiB) [ Viewed 893 times ]
1.jpg [ 477.87 KiB | Viewed 893 times ]
Luxury Motors inside

13.jpg
13.jpg (404.14 KiB) [ Viewed 847 times ]
13.jpg [ 404.14 KiB | Viewed 847 times ]
All our cars are inside (more than 400 cars). We have 5 dealerships

16.jpg
16.jpg (163.9 KiB) [ Viewed 873 times ]
16.jpg [ 163.9 KiB | Viewed 873 times ]
Luxury Motors Showroom

1.jpg
1.jpg (397.39 KiB) [ Viewed 872 times ]
1.jpg [ 397.39 KiB | Viewed 872 times ]
Luxury Motors

Luxury Motors
Rookie
Rookie

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: International Sales Manager
My Dream Ride: BMW X6

Re: Luxury Cars from USA

Postby Brembo on Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:59 am

can you get full insurance in dubai on imported cars? say i import a used 2008 bmw x5?
Brembo
Street Racer
Street Racer

My Ride: riced up honda civic
My Profession: delivery boy
My Dream Ride: toyota corolla white

Postby root on Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:41 pm

Yes! You can get full insurance..once its registered.
Come and discuss at the most lively forums about Cars, Bikes, 4x4s...at http://www.autodealer.ae at the Autodealer UAE Forums.
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Postby Luxury Motors on Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:00 pm

Lots of your customer who bought cars from us saved money and were able to easily register cars in Dubai or Saudi Arabia and also get insurance. As administrator said, customer first needs to register the car there.
If anybody have any questions how to import cars from USA, please let me know.
Thank you
Luxury Motors
Rookie
Rookie

Postby root on Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:42 pm

How much for a BMW X5 4.8 2007 model?
Come and discuss at the most lively forums about Cars, Bikes, 4x4s...at http://www.autodealer.ae at the Autodealer UAE Forums.
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Luxury Motors on Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:02 pm

root wrote:How much for a BMW X5 4.8 2007 model?

Hi Root,
Depending on the color, miles, equipment, 2007 BMW X5 4.8 are selling for arrond $45,000-$55,000.
Now we do not have any 2007 4.8, only 3.0.
We have 2008 BMW X5 4.8 in stock. You can see this car by clicking on the link below:
http://www.luxurymotors.com/inv/search2 ... &keywords=
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you
Luxury Motors
Rookie
Rookie

Postby root on Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:46 pm

A naive question. In the US, what's the discrepancy in price normally when buying through a dealer and private seller?

Maybe considered a stupid question, but these days with the prevalence of eBay and national markets, a lot of the arbitration in car sales should really be minimized in a place like USA.

Over here we can see large discrepancies in prices still, but we are nowhere as close to how used cars and researched and sold as in the US.
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Luxury Motors on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:33 am

Question is not stupid, it is actually very good one.
First of all, if you are international customer, I would not suggest buying the car from private seller. Dealer offers safe transaction and many other services like vehicle’s inspection, transportation, shipping insurance, safe money transaction etc.
As far as buying car from eBay, even customers who live here in USA are very careful when getting it from private seller.If you will look at e-bay motors, you will see that 90% of the cars being advertised there are sold by dealers. Luxury Motors also have cars on e-bay.
Luxury Motors is known for its low luxury car pricing. Our whole pricing structure is based on volume sales. We have a special Internet Department that researches the pricing of each automobile by Make, Model, Color, Miles & Equipment, on the largest automobile web sites in USA . Each automobile is then priced at a Worldwide Internet sales price; this assures that customer is buying our automobiles at the most competitive price available in USA. Our profits are very little on each car. We sell over 60% of our inventory each month and in order to do that, we need to have best prices.
Luxury Motors
Rookie
Rookie

Postby sheFs on Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:36 am

Hi, i'm on the lookout for a fully loaded SMGII '05 or '06 M3 with not too many miles on it. under 65k kms or abt 40,000 miles. would you have any and how much would be the asking price for the standard coupe or the convertible?
Also - how long would standard shipping take to the U.A.E. and how much could we expect on standard shipping & insurance costs?
Thanks
sheFs

My Profession: Producer
My Dream Ride: 2009 M3

Postby Luxury Motors on Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:21 pm

Hi sheFs,
Are you looking for coupe or convertible? We do not have that many M3 in stock (only 4), but we have 2 convertibles with SMG transmission. You could see all these cars by visiting our official web site at http://www.luxurymotors.com or simply by clicking on the link here:

If you like convertible BMW M3, I think our blue 2005 is very nice. It has only 26618 miles and light grey interior. You can see this car here:

If you like this vehicle and need more information, please let me know.

Shipping. We have 4 dealerships in different locations in USA: two in Chicago, one in Las Vegas and one in Oakland (California). Shipping price depends on where the car is located at. If the car is located in Chicago, we can ship it from there to Dubai trough NY in shared 40-foot container together with another customer’s car for $1800. If the car is located in our Las Vegas (like the blue 2005 BMW M3) or Oakland dealership, we can also ship it in 40 foot shared container for little bit more- $2600.

Shipping price does not include transportation insurance. There are two types of shipping insurances: 1. Total loss (1% from purchase price), insures only in case of total loss of container and cargo. 2. All-risk insurance (1.5% from purchase price), insures a vehicle from, damage that occurred during the shipping, insures from total loss also.
So let’s say the car is $32,000, for total loss customer will pay $320 or all risk $480.

USED GOODS: All risk excluding mechanical and electrical or electronic derangement unless there is evidence of external damage to the insured item or its packing. Also excludes loss or damage due to wear, tear, gradual deterioration and climatic or atmosphere conditions or extremes of temperature. Also excluding breakage, scratching, denting, chipping, staining and cost of repainting. Also to exclude rust, oxidation, and discoloration.

Before shipment is arranged, customer will need to fill out shipping insurance contract accepting or declining the insurance.

Time frame shipping the car in the container as follows (approximately):
1. Pick up from our dealership, loading in the container in Los Angeles or Chicago warehouse 2-5 business days
2. If car is from Chicago, it takes approximately 2-3 days by train to get container to the port.
3. Container is delivered from the warehouse/rail road (if coming from Chicago) to the port of Los Angeles or N.Y
4. There is 72 hours port cut off for the container and additional 72 hours auto cut off at the steamship line
5. USA Customs clearance can only be done when container is delivered at the port and that takes up to 72 hours.
6. Boat sails once a week to Dubai, so departure date will depend on how lucky we are with USA customs.
7. It takes 25-30 days for the container to sail from port to port.

I hope I answered most of your questions. Please let me know if you need any additional information.
If we do not have a car your are looking for, please give me more detailed description (color, equipment, price range) and I will try to locate one.

Thank you.
Luxury Motors
Rookie
Rookie

Postby sheFs on Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:09 pm

Hi,
thanks for the quick response. I was initially interested in both types but given the weather factor here in the UAE, i have now got my mind firmly set on the coupe. I'd like the white/black/blue/silver/ colours with imola red or beige interiors. I'm very particular of it having smg II/ sat nav/sunroof / power seats - i guess this would be full spec. currently my budget would be about 29,000USD -plus extra for shipping and insurance if thats not asking for too much :)

Thanks again for your help and have a Happy Easter!
sheFs

Postby Luxury Motors on Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:52 am

Hi SheFs,
We just got 2005 BMW M3 with SMG silver, but unfortunately it has black interior...I will look around for something else.
I am just wandering if you would be interested in nice Black/Brown 2007 BMW 335I Coupe Sport with Navigation, Night Vision and many other goodies. A great price, plus new body stile.

Options:
Black Sapphire Metallic
Saddle Brown Dakota LeatherCold Weather Package
-3-Stage Heated Front Seats
-Ski Bag
-Retractable High-Intensity Headlight Washers

Premium Package
-Dakota Leather Upholstery
-BMW Assist w/Bluetooth System
-Integrated 3-Button Universal Garage-Door Opener
-Power-Adj. Folding Auto-Dimming Exterior Mirrors
-Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
-4-Way Adj. Power Lumbar Support For Front Seats
-Digital Interior Mirror Compass

Sport Package
-Sport Seats
-Increased Top Speed Limiter
-Active SteeringComfort Access Access
Night Vision
Dark Burl Walnut Wood trim
Power Rear Sunshade
GLass Moonroof
Park Distance Control
Navigation
In-Dash CD
Logic7 Audio

You could see this car here:
Luxury Motors
Rookie
Rookie

Postby nitesingerbird on Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:56 am

I work for a small dealer in the Atlanta, GA dealer and we do carry Luxury Cars, SUVs and more. We have 60 cars in inventory. I am available at the phone# 770 656 1436. See out inventory at www.smartcarsinc.net.
nitesingerbird

My Ride: 2004 Ford F150
My Profession: Sales Manager for AIr Compressors
My Dream Ride: Something with no payments due

Postby sheFs on Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:14 pm

Hi again, those are nice specs but i'm trying to keep to my budget and that currently wouldnt go over USD31,000 including shipping and other costs. if we could negotatiate on the price i would look into it :)

thanks for all the help btw.
sheFs

Return to Imported Second Hands