UAE BMW Workshops

Discuss technical questions about repairing, modifying, protecting your vehicles. Also tips on spare parts and accessories and where to best find them....

Moderator: azi malik

Re: UAE BMW Workshops

Postby OBD2TEK on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:23 am

Seems there are many bmw workshops in UAE.
Maybe also can consider to buy diagnostic tools in out of your country.

I'm Crystal from OBD2TEK Company.
I'm happy to know you.
We are engaged in supplying car/truck diagnostic tools,key programmer and some spare parts. Such as Mercedes benz Multiplexer c3, Tech 2 with multi language, x431 master, AK500 key programmer ,and stepper Motor etc.
There is a Christmas Promotion now.
Do you need anything for your garage or workshop?
Please kindly visit our website: www.obd2tek.com
or email me directly: obd2tek@gmail.com
MSN: obd2tek@hotmail.com

Do you have MSN, skype or email?
So I can send our price list to you.
If you need any software that we have, we also can send to you.
Waiting for your reply.
Best regards,
Crystal
OBD2TEK
Rookie
Rookie

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: Manager
My Dream Ride: Benz

Postby nicksonbelt on Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:43 am

Thanks for this BMW workshops at UAE but I want to know more on the auto repair reviews as How to maintain the vehicle. I also have my own car and I always face the problem from where I should get it serviced. I searches online and found many sites which provides online maintainability service.
nicksonbelt

My Ride: I dAudi A4
My Profession: engineer
My Dream Ride: sports car

Postby krazykrab on Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:16 am

Hi, guys my BMW 330CI 2001 Transmission burned out, repaired once but after 10 days had a same problem, i m looking from some Pro to fix the issue either by replacing with a used transmission or any other way but not really looking for big $$$ bill or any idea from where i can get a Good used transmission and how much it will cost .. thanks
krazykrab

My Ride: BMW M3
My Profession: Rider
My Dream Ride: BMW !!!

Postby Hassankarim on Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:24 am

Sharjah is the best bet for used transmission parts. Of all places try BMW road.
I can also probably fix this problem. No idea on cost until you get to market. Give me a call 0504559177
Hassankarim
Cruiser
Cruiser

My Ride: Porsche
My Profession: Audiologist
My Dream Ride: Zonda

Postby gkdavison on Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:26 pm

Hi Guys, just joined this forum, am about to buy a 2008 320i in Abu Dhabi. Haven't found any references here to any workshops in Mussafah that would be recommended - like many of you I'm not sure I trust the dealer once the original service contract expires they just want to sell you an expensive contract.
I also don't want to drive to Dubai to get work done either if I can avoid it (but Janu sounds the best - thanks). So .... any experience with Abu Dhabi workshops?
gkdavison

My Ride: 320i
My Profession: Consultant Engineer
My Dream Ride: 6 Series or M3

Postby takeng on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:49 am

hi to all!! i have something to share with you guys!! i am richie takahashi and i was a former employee of the munich motor works..this is a workshop in dubai al quoz industrial 1,,
please you all have to take care and never go to this automotiveworkshop.
they will surely charge you with the expensive rates of labour but a totally messed up without quality of job"..
they also use secondhand parts to put in your car and charge the same price as if the parts are bought new"..beware of this..and ashley boulter (the owner)is aware of this but he allow it.
i know it because i was there,i just cant take what they are doing so i decided to resign..anyway, i hope i have provided you some of a helpful tips..

listen to me so wont regret any transactions from this establishment they like to dig deep in your pockets!!
takeng

My Ride: BMW X6
My Profession: mechanic
My Dream Ride: ferrari

Postby autonewtop on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:33 pm

special car DVD Player for BMW E39 for 5series 1997-2003
E53 for X5 2000-2006
E38 for 7series 1995-2001

Autonewtop Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd
Address: Jin Hui Xin Yuan,E’ling South Road, Huizhou, Guangdong,China
Tel:+86-0752-2380135
Mobile phone: 86-18948295116
MSN: autonewtop@hotmail.com
Skpe:autonewtop
Email: sales@autonewtop.com
Web:www.autonewtop.com

Detailed information :
1. In-dash DVD player with built-in amplifier (22 watts RMS/45peak x 4 channels);

2. Special for 2din size;

3. Multi-angle adjustable front panel;

4. 7 inch LCD video screen (800*480pix) with touch screen controls;

5. Compatible with DivX/DVDs, DVD-Rs/RWs, DVD+Rs/+RWs, CDs, CD-Rs/RWs, MP3/WMA discs, JPEG, and MPEG1 and 2 files;

6. Compatible with PAL/NTSC/SECAM /SECAM _L TV System; 100 stations preset;

7. Compatible USA/EUROPE/Russia/Japan Radio system;

8. Support SD Card /USB/IPOD/AUX port.

9. Manifold preset audio/video effect;

10. AUX audio input from front panel;

11. 1 Way video input;

12. 1 Way Rear-view camera input;

13. 2 way Audio output;

14. 2 way video output;

15. 1 way super-woof audio preamp output;

16. Wireless remote control;

17. 18 FM/12 AM presets;

18. RDS Built-in.

19. Compatible with Bluetooth adapter for hands-free calls with compatible cell phones, Phone-book Manage function.

Special functions:

1) Built-in GPS navigation of outside connection, windows CE6.0 system.

2) Built-in CAN BUS car connection control.

3) Set external remote or steering control function.

4) External Connection Original car Sanyo CDC

5) Built-in CMMB Mobile TV or DVB-T digital TV: Optional
autonewtop

My Ride: Toyota Camry
My Profession: sales manager
My Dream Ride: Audi

Postby gkdavison on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:03 pm

Whoever you are - autonewtop, STOP it, don't use these threads for advertising stuff, unless you have advice or an address in Mussaffah that is realiable for BMW servicing - get off this site!
gkdavison

Postby ladyluck on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:19 pm

Don't ever go to Das Autoworks. The Belgian man Jean-Loupe is a liar and a cheat. He never returns your calls and has no idea how to diagnose a problem with the car. Once he kept my car for months, and when I said I was moving to another garage, he started to be extremely abusive and threatening..... Das Autoworks are complete thieves and cheats - stay well away.
ladyluck

My Ride: Porsche
My Profession: Retail
My Dream Ride: Bentley

Postby gkdavison on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:02 am

I have been using Missak autoshop recently for both a full service on my BMW 330i as well as some minor repairs. His drop-off shop is in the Tourist club area, behind Kia showroom and they transport your car too-from Mussafah where the workshop is (Mussafah sector3). Recommended to me by a friend with an X5 (owner has one too) and so far is reliable, reasonable price and he uses original BMW parts. Tel 02 6445334/5548011 and www.missakautogarage.com
gkdavison

Postby mankool on Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:15 pm

Good to know this thread is still alive .... mayb the STICKY should summarize the workshops and their locations/contacts. Maybe a group discount with the short listed candidates can be a good idea?

What say root?

P.S: I have a dilemma of my own now, has to do with my 'stang GT and will be posting about it soon
Once upon a time:
06 Lumina SS | 06 Audi TT | 06 Audi RS4 | 06 BMW Z4 3.0si | 06 Porsche Cayman S | 07 BMW Z4 2.5si

Current:
06 Clio Sport 182 | 06 Mustang GT
mankool
Cruiser
Cruiser

My Ride: '06 Clio RS 182 | Mustang GT '06
My Profession: IT Network Engineer
My Dream Ride: better left unsaid!

Postby Yzubaidi on Tue May 07, 2013 10:38 pm

Hi All,

I have X5 2006 done 85,000KM very good condition bought brand new from AGMC.
After the 5 years maintenance expired, I started taking it to Jano for regular service and very minor repairs. So far so good.

Few months ago, at 80KM, I took it to Janu who did full service and replace several moving parts: filters, sparks, valves, oils,etc. and also fixed a radiator leak problem.

After the service, I noticed car has no power at speed of 100KM. Basically as if the gear is not shifting to higher gear. Below 100KM I just notice car is not responding as fast as it should be as if there delay between pushing the throttle and getting response. It's hard to move car above 100KM.

I dropped the car at Janu again and Ali tested the car over 5 days. There is no error codes and he said that he checked the MAF sensor, fuel filter, fuel pump, etc and he could not find where the problem is. He did not charge for his troubleshooting. Now I am stuck and not sure where to go as I assumed Ali is most experienced.

Any advice what could be the problem and which workshop to go to?

Thx
Yzubaidi

My Ride: X5 2006 3.0 white
My Profession: Manager
My Dream Ride: X5 2104

Postby krazykrab on Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:03 pm

I agree with ladyluck - DAS Autoworks are extremely unprofessional people, They talk BIG and once you drop your car, then you have to chase them - Mr Ayham never answer your calls , unless you are new client to be fooled by them or called them from new number. If they cant fix your car you will find them standing outside there warehouse, normally you will find lots of them, which are standing for some time. Beware of these FAKE people Ayham and Mr. Jean-Loupe who doesn't know how to speck to customer or how to behave. I am going to file a case against these people
krazykrab

Postby krazykrab on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:25 pm

LOL Ayham is most of the time on Surgery that's the most lame excuse they can come up with. Believe me they can not fix simple sensor problems, They charge me for oil Change and didnt even change the Oil, later on i got to know they charge me for lot of things which was not even done on my car. BTW they are more expensive then AGMC and they claim to be better and cheaper then - X Service Center, Munich or Tony Edwards but MR Ayham you are the worst of all. Stop fooling people Mr President of so called Official BMW Club UAE, where thread get deleted if you say something against DAS Autoworks or for Mr Ayham...

SHAME ON U DAS AUTOWORKS & AYHAM
krazykrab

Postby bavvy on Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:49 pm

Hi All,

I found one very good workshop for the repairs of my BMW X5 in Abu Dhabi.

The Workshop name is AlFamia and it is in Mussaffa. The person in charge is Mr. Mohammed. He can be contacted at 050 3225844

I had this problem of my rear view camera not working. Agency was not even willing to give me estimated cost of repairs. They needed 1200 AED just to check the fault.

From my own sources I estimated the part to be replaced to be 7500 AED, plus labour and programming cost.

From this workshop, I could get it done at less than half price.

Not only I saved on cost, but Mr. Mohammed could find out the problem in less than 5 minutes. The way he handled the repairs, was truely like a pro. He had all computer access to change the complicated BMW automated systems. Hope he has a solution for you as well, in case you face any problems. Please refer him my Name - Manoj, if you use this posting to reach him.

Thanks
bavvy

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: Engineer
My Dream Ride: BMW

Previous

Return to Repairs, Spare Parts, Maintenance