Infiniti FX45 Parts

Discuss technical questions about repairing, modifying, protecting your vehicles. Also tips on spare parts and accessories and where to best find them....

Moderator: azi malik

Infiniti FX45 Parts

Postby acegreaser on Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:14 pm

Hey guys,

Excellent forum

Where can I get Infiniti FX45 parts, accessories? Is AL-Samira the best for this?

Where is a good place who can service Infiniti Cars other than Arabian Automobiles

Thanks.
acegreaser

Postby navadv on Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:38 pm

hey ace,

when you say accessories, what do u mean? do you mean extra bright lights and a nicer chrome grill... or a screeming intake and growling exhaust? :twisted:

about servicing, couldnt help you.
Will Arabian Auto. not service it?
its probably advisable to do it with them. I will assume that the basics (oil and filter) are the same that they use in other cars, but for any other servicing, im not sure how many garages are familiar with the Fx45 - especially since its an import from US (im guessing), and not available locally :)

On a more personal note.... u have an amazing ride. I love the FX, especially the v8. :wink:
navadv
Drift King
Drift King

Postby acegreaser on Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:34 pm

navadv: Thanks man. I was looking for spareparts. No time to bling the car. Arab Auto is way too expensive. They charged me AED2500 for a 40000km service. That's crazy....I would think.

From your handle, are you a nav advisor. Do you think you can do something for the US import FX45 nav. The car has the system, but the developer is not interested in producing database for Mid East. The developer is Zenrin

My nav screen show Los Angeles all the time :wink:
acegreaser

Postby navadv on Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:35 pm

sry... i didnt realize that my name could be that misleading. :P
It actually is the first three letters from my first and last name. :oops:

You could try taking your car to Arabian Auto and asking them to fit in a new SatNav (but i hear thats around 10 grand :? )

Unfortuneately, from what ive read online, Nissan chooses to work with Zenrin systems, that are hard to update - alot of people from all over the world have been complaining about this. So u might be stuck.....

2500 for a service? = wow thats a bomber! Why not buy the spare parts from Nissan and have it changed outside?
Cant help you with Spare parts...sry
navadv
Drift King
Drift King

Postby acegreaser on Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:29 pm

Thanks dude,

Well, that was why I was asking who sells spare parts and who does infiniti service.

Thanks anyway.............

You own some automotive business i.e. acc, wheels, blinging, tinting, etc
acegreaser

Re: Infiniti FX45 Parts

Postby bizkings on Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:15 pm

If you are looking for any FX45 parts, genuine for your car, give us a call at 06-5332999 we can surely help you out. Regarding servicing it, you can get your car fixed outside, there are various good standard workshops all over dubai and sharjah.

Good Luck
Muhammad
bizkings
Cruiser
Cruiser

Return to Repairs, Spare Parts, Maintenance