About diesel cars in UAE and bussines question !

Discuss what's new, which are the best cars, bikes and off-roaders....

Moderator: azi malik

About diesel cars in UAE and bussines question !

Postby viaduk on Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:54 pm

Hello,

I have the question :) Is there popular diesel cars in UAE? If yes so what is the difference in prices? In my country the difference in prices are between diesel and ordinary petrol cars are 10 %. Also i ask that because i would like to ship some cars to my country and maybe do some good deals between. You are welcome to give any help or provide any advice. Or if you know sombody or maybe want by yourself to make a good deal and maybe establish good bussines relationship you are welcome to post here! Thank you in advance.
viaduk

nope

Postby root on Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:20 am

No! Unfortunately diesel cars are not to be seen here.
The reason (as many have discussed in various other topcis) is that the Diesel here is of high-sulpher which are not good for most diesel engines.

I asked VW if I could import a TDI engine through them, and they said that they will not even import it here as the car will not function properly due to the fuel and hence they do not want to get blamed for something.

I am not sure how true all the above is...but the reality is that if you are looking into importing Diesel vehicles from here, you will only be looking at big trucks and not personal cars. And trucks are already is great demand here so I doubt you'll find any great deals on used ones.
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Re: About diesel cars in UAE and bussines question !

Postby RajChand on Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:31 pm

Original left hand drive diesel engine Toyota Land Cruiser Diesel , Prado diesel, Nissan Patrol diesel, ALL variants, ALL model years and even new diesel vehicle for export available in UAE, Saudi Arabia and Oman

Please contact me on yogencr (at) gmail (dot) com
RajChand
Rookie
Rookie

My Ride: Toyota Corolla!!
My Profession: Vehicle Dealer
My Dream Ride: Pagani

Return to General Chat