hummer h4

Discuss what's new, which are the best cars, bikes and off-roaders....

Moderator: azi malik

hummer h4

Postby 1 on Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:44 am

i heard their making hummer h4 :D

h4 might not be far

Postby sushi on Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:23 pm

Check this picture out:

sushi

American Pimp

Postby Overdrive on Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:04 am

Thats freking sick! It looks like a real pimp mobile and has lost its character completely... trust the americans to make a mess of their vehicles! i bet they have a special edition planned with a golden grill ... for sale in brooklyn, miami and the middle east.
Overdrive
Ride Pimper
Ride Pimper

Hummers are great monsters to drive

Postby h2 on Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:59 pm

Hey! If you've never driven or sat in a Hummer you can make those comments. But once you are in this vehicle you will feel the difference. Its a monster and pure pleasure to drive, specially offroad. The power of the vehicle is great and it can go over anything.
h2

No Hummer!

Postby Guest on Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:17 pm

i disagree

Land Cruiser is still beter offroad and much more reliable on the road
And thats just an example of one 4x4 that is better....

.... my opinion.... hummers just sell the name.... now the H1, thats a different story, but H2 and H3 -- naaaa .... :roll:

my 2 cents

Postby root on Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:37 am

Here are my 2 cents or 2 fils on this subject!

- Land Cruiser is no doubt the most reliable 4x4 you can buy here and is wonderful offroads. In the city its great, smooth ride. Highly reliable. Great engine. Lasts forever.

- Hummer H2 is a great vehicle to take offroad as well. It is wide and powerful and feels like driving a tank (not that i've ever done that). Its a bit heavy weight but being wide its average weight per area is probably the same as Land Cruiser and hence does not sink in as many like to say.
For city driving again it is a beauty as long as you dont have to drive in small lanes and try to park it.
Downside is that its an american car that will start giving you trouble after 12 months and start costing you serious money to upkeep. It is supposed to last for ever from its looks, but it just is'nt.

Have not tried the H1 yet. Does anyone know if you can rent these over here? Or does one have to go get drafted first? :)
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Postby Guest on Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:37 pm

admin, i agree with what u say....but dont forget, the hummer isnt built as well as a Land Cruiser....

and hey, Gas prices arent the biggest worry in Dubai, but does anyone know what milage a Hummer gives you??? --- you would prolly get better mileage off a real tank than a Hummer.....

Go for a Land Cruiser... (besides Hummers have those Ugly Plasticy American Car Interiors.... sends shivers dwn ones spine ewwwwww).
no offense to hummer lovers

my two fils =).......(contd.. from before)....

Return to General Chat