[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Autodealer UAE • View topic - Rentals

Rentals

Discuss motor bikes, bike clubs, sport bikes, quad-biking, enduro bikes, dirt bikes,...

Moderator: azi malik

Rentals

Postby iliyas01 on Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:31 pm

Just saw an advert for Alaska Car and Motorcyle Rentals (Dubai based) in the Autotrader. Has anyone used these guys? Any idea what the bikes are like - quality, reliability....?
iliyas01
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Rentals

Postby irazo on Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:13 pm

hey guys where im goona rent a cheapest bike specially scooters or else in dubai city?please guys i really need the address....k cheers
irazo

My Ride: scooter 150cc yamaha
My Profession: -
My Dream Ride: busa 1300

Re: Rentals

Postby dremewqu on Thu May 16, 2013 4:22 pm

We can find a lot of transportation companies online providing high quality bike, car or bus rentals with utmost trust. If you are planning a group trip in Dubai, then go for a luxurious and premium bus rentals with all the modern facilities for a comfortable trip.
dremewqu
Rookie
Rookie

My Ride: Maruti
My Profession: Bus Rental Professional
My Dream Ride: Limousine Bus

Return to Motor Biking