Aston Martin hits the heights with centenary spectacular

Stay current with daily news updates from local and international press.

Moderator: azi malik

Aston Martin hits the heights with centenary spectacular

Postby root on Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:43 pm

Aston Martin hits the heights with centenary spectacular in Dubai
[PRESS RELEASE]
sVanquish_Dubai_07.jpg
sVanquish_Dubai_07.jpg (42.65 KiB) [ Viewed 2091 times ]
sVanquish_Dubai_07.jpg [ 42.65 KiB | Viewed 2091 times ]

18 January 2013, Dubai UAE: Aston Martin, the quintessentially British sports car maker, yesterday continued its centenary celebrations in spectacular style at one of the world’s most recognizable luxury destinations, the Burj Al Arab hotel in Dubai.

Yesterday’s audacious event featured the airlift of Aston Martin’s ultimate GT, the Vanquish, onto the helipad at the iconic hotel, in front of some of the region’s most important dignitaries.

It’s the first time a car has been placed onto the helipad, which sits 1,000ft above the ground at the top of the sail-shaped building.

Speaking from the helipad, Aston Martin CEO Dr Ulrich Bez said: ‘It is with great pride that we continue our centenary celebrations in such unique manner in the city of Dubai.

“Today we are achieving another world first – one of many for Aston Martin over the years. This is a true feat for Aston Martin and a fantastic way to begin a new century of global success for our iconic brand.”

The event underlines the company’s position as a globally renowned luxury car brand, as Dr Bez explained: “Aston Martin remains one of the most exclusive and sought-after brands in the world, so it is only right that a key element of our year-long centenary celebrations takes place in a similarly high profile destination.”

Witnessing the remarkable event British Ambassador to the UAE Dominic Jermey said: “Aston Martin is one of the world’s most iconic automotive brands. “I cannot think of a more spectacular or fitting way for this great British tradition to mark its one hundredth anniversary, particularly in this city that is so passionate for luxury and bespoke brands.”

This week has already seen the official anniversary of the founding of Aston Martin 100 years ago with a ceremony in London’s Henniker Mews – the original home of the company founded on 15 January 1913.

Aston Martin is also marking the centenary with an exclusive Centenary Edition specification that will be available worldwide on just 100 examples of each of the car maker’s model lines: V8 Vantage, DB9, Rapide and Vanquish.

Featuring a unique graduated paint finish, solid sterling silver Aston Martin wings badges with tailored ‘trans flux’ enamel inlay and a special Aston Martin hallmark, the exterior represents an exclusive new celebration of the company’s 100-year history.

The events in London and Dubai mark the start of a year-long celebration of all things Aston Martin, with events taking place worldwide over the next 12 months.

In the UK, a week-long Aston Martin festival will take place from 15 July to 21 July. Designed to appeal to owners and enthusiasts of the brand, the Centenary Week will include ‘open house’ activities at Aston Martin’s exclusive Gaydon headquarters, including factory-based events and driving tours and will culminate in a 1,000-guest ‘birthday party’ on Saturday 20 July and a spectacular Centenary gathering in central London on Sunday 21 July.

This highlight of the centenary celebrations will be held in partnership with the Aston Martin Heritage Trust and the Aston Martin Owners Club will feature 100 of the brand’s most iconic cars in a multi-million pound timeline display. The event will also see one of the largest gatherings of Aston Martins in the 100-year history of the great British marque.

In addition, appearances at major automotive events throughout 2013 including Nürburgring 24-Hours, Silverstone Classic, Villa D’Este, Le Mans 24-Hours and Pebble Beach will ensure that the celebration is truly global.
sAM-HH-Photo.JPG
sAM-HH-Photo.JPG (90.87 KiB) [ Viewed 423339 times ]
sAM-HH-Photo.JPG [ 90.87 KiB | Viewed 423339 times ]

Come and discuss at the most lively forums about Cars, Bikes, 4x4s...at http://www.autodealer.ae at the Autodealer UAE Forums.
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Re: Aston Martin hits the heights with centenary spectacular

Postby fifagamers on Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:24 am

Of training course, you will need to as well as ghostspeak amulet when you perform issues inside a ghost community; in any other case, there may find it difficult if you use the bank.

www.fifa14store.co.uk
fifagamers

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: Saler Manger
My Dream Ride: Thomas

Re: Aston Martin hits the heights with centenary spectacular

Postby wuzumufgu on Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:38 am

visakhapatnam tours, which is prominently alluded to as Vizag, is named after God Vaishaka Vizag tour. The city is a port city, situated along the shores of Bay of Bengal and is base camp toward the visakhapatnam tours Eastern Naval Command of the Indian Navy. Albeit thought to be a modern city, vizag tours has a rich and dynamic society and legacy.
The city was a piece of the old Kalinga Empire and was managed by famous lords, for example, Ashoka and Krishnadeva Raya. Amid the eighteenth century, the city was a Dutch province.
Today, vizag sightseeing places its at various times flawlessly, making it an intriguing and appealing city to spend occasions.
http://www.visakhatourism.com/package/vizag-city-tour
http://page2rss.com/276950c3fdffea5346c9b1a25589dbb2
wuzumufgu

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: Manager
My Dream Ride: London

Return to Latest News