Car design stickers and decals to UAE - please help

Discuss anything BUT vehicles. Post your photo shoots, memoirs, personal rants and raves...just keep it civilized!

Moderator: azi malik

Car design stickers and decals to UAE - please help

Postby speedbird1229 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:17 pm

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and it seems like a good place to ask some information I was looking for. I represent an international stickers company named Red Rock Decals and we are very interested in expanding to UAE. We would be happy to give you all nice discounts if you show interest here in this topic but most importantly I would like to know if anybody knows some contacts of fine auto parts stores there that we could contact regarding having our products for sale in these stores? I have a rather complicated task to complete and hopefully you can provide me with some helpful information. It's really appreciated!!!

Thank you!

If you are interested in what we are offering, please visit http://www.redrockdecals.com

Moderators, I hope I didn't break any rules. I saw some selling ads in this forum category too and hopefully our link won't be an issue.
George

Daily I drive a 2005 Audi A6 3.0 TDI Quattro, the other cars I have: 1997 Chevrolet Suburban C1500 5.7L V8; 1979 Chevrolet Corvette C3 5.7L V8
Co-owner of car stickers and decals company Red Rock Decals: http://www.redrockdecals.com
speedbird1229

My Ride: 2005 Audi A6 3.0 TDI Quattro; 1997 Chevrolet Suburban Black; 1979 Corvette
My Profession: Sales Director
My Dream Ride: Audi A7

Re: Car design stickers and decals to UAE - please help

Postby azi malik on Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:16 am

Hello jeorge... good to see that ur plannin to expand ur business here... u knw how ppl are here... if they like it... they would definitely go for it... best of luck... ill check with my contacts if they want to get in touch with u...
azi malik
F1 Racer
F1 Racer

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: automotive consultant
My Dream Ride: dunoo

Postby speedbird1229 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:02 pm

Hi!

Thanks for replying and it sounds perfect! I would be very happy if you could get me in touch with someone. We can also create a lot of new items if there is demand for a certain kind of sticker products in the Emirates region.

How's the attitude towards USA there? We sell a lot to America and therefore we are using a lot of American style products and design in our store.
George

Daily I drive a 2005 Audi A6 3.0 TDI Quattro, the other cars I have: 1997 Chevrolet Suburban C1500 5.7L V8; 1979 Chevrolet Corvette C3 5.7L V8
Co-owner of car stickers and decals company Red Rock Decals: http://www.redrockdecals.com
speedbird1229

My Ride: 2005 Audi A6 3.0 TDI Quattro; 1997 Chevrolet Suburban Black; 1979 Corvette
My Profession: Sales Director
My Dream Ride: Audi A7

Postby azi malik on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:29 am

if ur stickers and decals are good... it dosnt matter where they are from... ppl living here are from all over the world... and they like wat is cool and good
azi malik
F1 Racer
F1 Racer

My Profession: automotive consultant
My Dream Ride: dunoo

Postby Lescliff on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:30 am

Firstly I would like to appreciate your efforts for expanding your business. Printing business is such a flexible business that you can expand it or change it very easily and efficiently. I don’t think anybody would like to share their resources. There are not many people around who help others free of cost. Unfortunately, I don’t such resource. You can try yellowpages to find millions of contacts free of charge for your car stickers business.
Lescliff

My Profession: PrintingBlue
My Dream Ride: Paris

Postby steward15 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:04 pm

I would be very happy if you could get me in touch with someone. We can also create a lot of new items if there is demand for a certain kind of sticker products in the Emirates region.
steward15

My Profession: asdf
My Dream Ride: asf

Postby mohsinj677 on Tue May 28, 2013 1:27 pm

:oops: :P :x This post is so nice :wink: :P :x
mohsinj677

My Profession: teaching
My Dream Ride: Fairy

Return to Chill Out Lounge