Ramadan Kareem!

Discuss anything BUT vehicles. Post your photo shoots, memoirs, personal rants and raves...just keep it civilized!

Moderator: azi malik

Ramadan Kareem!

Postby Ali on Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:18 am

Happy Ramadan to you all!

Hope you chill out spiritually :)
Ali
Cruiser
Cruiser

Ramadan Kareem again!

Postby root on Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:26 pm

Wow! This forum has been running for over a year now!
How time flies!
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Re: Ramadan Kareem!

Postby rohaan44 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:41 pm

hey frndz I wanna know about ramadan kareem plz help…
rohaan44

My Ride: ordinary bike
My Profession: Car designer
My Dream Ride: Ferrari enzo

Re: Ramadan Kareem!

Postby azi malik on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:22 pm

hmmm... u can see in detail when u discuss it with an islamic scholar... however i can give u an overview... muslims all over the world celebrate this month once a year... they do it by fasting all month long... for the sake to please ALLAH(GOD), in this month, muslims learn how to be patient and control emotions and be stronger at will. Muslims give up things (materialistic) and impurities of the world like drinking and other forbidden things.
This month re emerges purity of mind and soul in Muslims and they develop the sense of supporting the poor and needy.

In this month Muslims refrain from fighting, as if u do it, ur fast will be broken, also any forbidden thing breaks ur fast. You have to be real patient and kind towards others...

This 1 month exercise each year refreshes Muslims and guides them to follow the path that has been told by ALLAH (GOD)... (peace and being nice to others).

Also, medically, a month like this is favorable to any human, as when you fast for a complete month, you actually give rest to your stomach from 24/7 digestion all year long, also your stomach comes back on track on the health grid....

In the end of the month, ALLAH(GOD) told the Muslims to enjoy their this 1 month long fasting and patience exercise in the form of EID. Muslims all over the world buy new clothes, gather in mosques, meet and greet each other and have good meals.... :)

I hope this helps
azi malik
F1 Racer
F1 Racer

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: automotive consultant
My Dream Ride: dunoo

Return to Chill Out Lounge