[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Autodealer UAE • View topic - LOOKING FOR A TOYOTA DEALERS

LOOKING FOR A TOYOTA DEALERS

Ask any questions regarding Autodealer.ae and how it works! If you have any Comments please feel free to share them here.

Moderator: azi malik

LOOKING FOR A TOYOTA DEALERS

Postby Ataboy on Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:17 pm

I AM LOOKING FOR TOYOTA DEALER WHO I CAN TRUST AND BUILD
A DEALER RELATIONSHIP TO EXPORT USED TOYOTA COROLLA AND
HONDA CIVIC CARS TO PAKISTAN.
ALL CARS MUST BE ABOVE YEAR 2000 AND ABOVE.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND HAVE A SOURCE TO BUY CARS FOR EXPORT
PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL.
ATA.KHAWAJA@HOMECAREIND.COM
    Ataboy

Return to Questions or Comments about Autodealer.ae