Root can you repost my adss.

Ask any questions regarding Autodealer.ae and how it works! If you have any Comments please feel free to share them here.

Moderator: azi malik

Root can you repost my adss.

Postby Josephjuniortorchia on Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:19 am

Root
I do not know if you deleted my post because someone presumed it was fraud. I am a broker from Montreal, Canada. I work with a dealer in Las Vegas. Can someone please explain to me why my post were deleted. I would apreciate for them to be added again and that the Fraud message be removed as it will affect by business.

Sincerely,
Joseph Junior Torchia
+1-514-583-1769
Josephjuniortorchia

your ads

Postby root on Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:36 pm

Joseph,

Due to the high number of fraud and scam posts, we have started automated fraud detection to remove advertisments even when an administrator is not monitoring them manually.

Our fraud detection algorithms take a number of things into consideration, and we'll not elaborate what those are (as scammers will try to circumvent them).

If you feel that your adverts have been incorrectly removed, email us at help-uae@autodealer.ae and we'll review why they were removed, and if done incorrectly, will be restored.

One common mistake made by many North-American dealers is that they put the price incorrectly. We only allow prices in UAE Dirhams (AED) and if you dont do the conversion correctly and put USD prices, that is one easy way to get banned.

Root!
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Postby Josephjuniortorchia on Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:42 pm

I understand! My prices were in AED but you are corect, I believe that I had placed the AED at the end of the price and not in front as I noticed it is done. I will corect my error for future postings.

Sincerely,
Joseph Junior Torchia

3550 Jeanne Mance, Suite 2411
Montreal, Quebec
H2X 3P7
CANADA

+1-514-583-1769

E-mail: Josephjuniortorchia@hotmail.com
Josephjuniortorchia

Postby root on Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:30 pm

No, your prices were put in correctly!

Some other things triggered off the removal of your adverts. Its a pre-caution we take as we do not want our viewers to fall into the hands of scammers. Sometimes, accidently this results in genuine ads also being removed.

Once an advert has been banned, although you see it, it is not searchable and hence others cannot see it. So, I won't be to worried about your reputation.
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Return to Questions or Comments about Autodealer.ae