Car Broker wanting contact in Dubai

Discuss how to import cars privately, dos and donts, Japanese imports, German imports, Right-Hand-Drive, ....

Moderator: azi malik

Car Broker wanting contact in Dubai

Postby 70sbeaver on Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:19 am

I would be very interested in talking to anyone who has experience of the Dubai secondhand car market and that would be able to purchase used/classic cars on my behalf.

I'm looking for a reliable contact, who can source good secondhand cars/bikes, from either the personal market or through dealers.

My company has a small but reliable client base in the UK whom are looking for LHD Porsche/F355/Mustang/Cobra.

No scammers please, only serious individuals.

Thanks Ian
ian@rubyinthedust.co.uk

[/b]
70sbeaver

Reliable source LHD cars

Postby exportautos on Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:28 am

Hello,

I'm not located in Dubai but i may be able to help you in sourcing LHD cars for your marketplace. My company is The Car Company; I work at the Canadian division in Toronto. We deal in the export of both Canadian and American cars around the world. Since 1979 we have been in this businesss and are currently sending hundreds of cars worldwide each year. We have 27 years experience shipping cars of all makes around the world. If you have any interest I would be glad to speak with you and discuss further details. I would gladly give you a quote on any makes/models you are interested in. Feel free to call me anytime on my mobile #: 001 647 2960470
Best regards,

William Gibson
Overseas Business Development Manager
The Car Company (Canadian Division)
International Car Dealers
Email: Will@carcompanyof canada.com
exportautos
Cruiser
Cruiser

Return to Imported Second Hands