Export wreck cars to Dubai from Canada

Discuss how to import cars privately, dos and donts, Japanese imports, German imports, Right-Hand-Drive, ....

Moderator: azi malik

Export wreck cars to Dubai from Canada

Postby canada wreck cars export on Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:53 pm

My Name Is Vincent I live in Quebec, Canada.
I would like to start a business of exportation from Canada to Dubai
I actually buy wreck cars from United States, I fix it and then I resale it here with a profit. I would like to do the same thing ( fix the cars) and then export it to Dubai. It is a very interesting business because buyers save a lot of money when they purchase a wreck car. I could also send the cars wrecked and you fix it yourself so you make a bigger profit. If any of you know someone who might be interested in this business reply to me. I plan a trip to Dubai soon to see the market. Thank you for your help.

I did not know where to search for buyers so I deceided to try the chat I hope someone will help me!

Vincent
canada wreck cars export

try to post some vehicles here

Postby root on Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:18 pm

Vincent,
You should start by posting some of your vehicles with their prices. You will hear back if people find it interesting.

It cant hurt to try!
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Postby canada wreck cars export on Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:11 pm

I will post a few cars that I have It is a good idea. But the service I want to offer is to find any car for a few people in Dubai. If you need for exemple a H2 Hummer 2005 you tell me, I look on my auction sites I find the car I send you the pictures, I send someone to look at the car to see if its ok than you tell me how much you would like to pay or I tell you how much I will sell it to you and finally I bid on the auction. When I receive the cars I can fix the cars or I can send it wreck. The best thing for people in Dubai would be to buy it wreck because you would save more money. Here is the latest car I bought Lecacy 2005 outback Fully loaded http://www.copart.com/cgi-bin/buyer/lotdetail.dtw/disp I would sell around 13000$CAD. I also have a BMW M3 red very light dommaged in the back http://www.leclercint.com/fichedet.asp?inv=06-11458-03 I would sell for 31000$CAD. I can have better prices if you tell me what you want because I can search for it on different auction site in the USA to have the best car and the best price!

Thank you for taking the time to help me starting my business.
canada wreck cars export

Return to Imported Second Hands