Best to import a SL500?

Discuss how to import cars privately, dos and donts, Japanese imports, German imports, Right-Hand-Drive, ....

Moderator: azi malik

Best to import a SL500?

Postby Guest on Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:50 pm

I am looking into getting a SL500 from 95-00 model.
What is the best place to import it from? Japan, Germany, US? or is it better to get a local one?

Best imported cars from Japan, then Germany

Postby Rocky on Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:45 am

Hi...I have imported cars several times, and would say that the best cars are imported from Japan because the cars have low mileage and the price is good.

For Mercedes SL500 however, you will find more to choose between from Germany. You need to make sure you buy them from a reputable source as there is a lot of dodgy stuff happening over there.

Having said that, SL500 is a beauty that is hard to find in the 2nd hand circuits. If you ever own one, you'll know what I mean.

Rocky
Rocky

Re: Best to import a SL500?

Postby Luxury Car Trader on Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:36 pm

Anonymous wrote:I am looking into getting a SL500 from 95-00 model.
What is the best place to import it from? Japan, Germany, US? or is it better to get a local one?

Hello,

i am an exporter of new Cars in Germany. I mainly export New Cars but i will provide you my help in finding a used SL500 on german market.

Like Mr. Rocky said, in germany there is a lot of dodgy stuff happening (like everywhere in the world).

Just contact me:

Stefan Thielecke
info@luxury-car-trader.com
phone: 0049-(0)163-3598101
Luxury Car Trader

Return to Imported Second Hands