WHOLESALE PRICING from U.S.A.

Discuss how to import cars privately, dos and donts, Japanese imports, German imports, Right-Hand-Drive, ....

Moderator: azi malik

WHOLESALE PRICING from U.S.A.

Postby WholesaleUSA on Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:43 am

I'm a 48 year old automobile exporter operating from the Los Angeles, California, U.S.A. area. I can supply ANY vehicle (Used or new) at U.S. wholesale pricing.

I use www.SchumacherCargo.com as my shipper.

I am your upstanding and reliable partner.

Please contact me anytime at coyoteproducer@gmail.com for business purposes.

All the best,

Anthony M. Granic
WholesaleUSA

My Ride: BMW
My Profession: Mediator
My Dream Ride: BMW

Re: WHOLESALE PRICING from U.S.A.

Postby T.N.T on Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:54 pm

How much would you charge for shipping?
Give respect, get respect.
T.N.T
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Postby root on Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:08 am

Aren't cars more expensive in California due to the extra stringent emission requirements?
Come and discuss at the most lively forums about Cars, Bikes, 4x4s...at http://www.autodealer.ae at the Autodealer UAE Forums.
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Postby WholesaleUSA on Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:21 am

Dear Gentlemen:

Used automobiles from Southern California are the best. They are usually in mint condition with 0% rust issues due to the extraordinary climate over here.

The prices are also the lowest because Southern California is in a major resession and it is also the largest automobile market in the world with many distressed sellers at this time.

My prices will be quoted F.O.B. http://www.SchumacherCargo.com in Paramount, Southern California (Los Angeles) where the vehicle(s) will be shipped from the port of Los Angeles, Southern California.

Please contact them directly for all of the shipping costs and details. I will bring your vehicle(s) to their warehouses in Paramount (Los Angeles), Southern California where they will be placed in oversea containers.

I'm looking forward to doing business with my friends form the U.A.E. I'm a 48 year old Canadian citizen who had lived in Southern Germany for 18 years. I've been exporting cars and motorcycles from Southern California to Europe since 1988. I'm a "One Man Show" with no overhead and offer the best value in the industry. I purchase from my established network of dealer fleet managers, wholesale brokers, leasing companies, private parties in distress, dealer auctions etc.

All the best,

Anthony M. Granic
Temecula, Southern California, U.S.A.
coyoteproducer@gmail.com
WholesaleUSA

My Ride: BMW
My Profession: Mediator
My Dream Ride: BMW

Return to Imported Second Hands