For sale - 1961 Plymouth Valiant

Discuss how to import cars privately, dos and donts, Japanese imports, German imports, Right-Hand-Drive, ....

Moderator: azi malik

For sale - 1961 Plymouth Valiant

Postby peterv on Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:37 am

Hello, I am selling my fully restored 1961 Plymouth Valiant, a project which I finished about 8 years ago. The car is probably one of the best restored Valiants in Australia. It is white, has a push button automatic and a 6 cylinder, 225 cubic inch, Slant Six engine.

The car has been regulalrly serviced and runs like a dream. It is only driven on club tours, maybe 80 days a year. I have records on all services done.

I am selling the car because I am restoring another marque (An Austin 1800 utility, - a nostelgic return to my youth).

My selling price is US$75,000. I know it's high, but the workmanship and value is there!

I really believe this car would look terrific on the road in the amazing back drop of your beautiful country; I have been to the Middle East on 2 occassions. Spare parts for this car are still readily available once you start to delve into the history and current following by enthusiasts of this model - particulaly in Australia.

I have tried to upload a few pictures and have many more to provide if required.

I can be emailed for further details if anyone is interested.

Thanks, Peter
peterv

My Ride: Anything Chrysler

Return to Imported Second Hands