I SELL WHOLESALE VEHICLES FOR EXPORT TO DUBAI

Discuss how to import cars privately, dos and donts, Japanese imports, German imports, Right-Hand-Drive, ....

Moderator: azi malik

I SELL WHOLESALE VEHICLES FOR EXPORT TO DUBAI

Postby hbmotors on Mon May 05, 2008 2:43 am

Dear Brothers, Salam O Alaikum:

My name is Hussin Baig. I am the owner of HB MOTORS, a small private wholesale dealership located in San Francisco, bay area, of the USA. I am posting this message today because I am looking for a business contact who is already selling cars in dubai (UAE). I can give you the lowest price from any of your current wholesale sources. I can offer you ANY car you need. If I do not have the car you want I will find it for you. I only sell QUALITY CLEAN TITLE cars, NO ACCIDENTS, NO FLOOD ECT. I specialize in all makes and models especially 4X4 trucks. I am conveniently located near the Port of Oakland in Oakland California for easy export. I would like to invite you to discuss any possibilities of opportunities with your company. I am sure I can provide you an excellent business relationship that will be lucrative for both you and me. I would be most honored to hear from you. I am planning a trip to Dubai in June and I would like to meet anyone who is intrested in person. Please feel free to contact me via email or phone. HBMOTORS@GMAIL.COM

Best Regards,

Hussin Baig
-Owner-
HB MOTORS
2646 Appian Way Ste 19
Pinole, Ca 94564 USA
HBMOTORS@GMAIL.COM
510 367 6750
hbmotors

Return to Imported Second Hands