****Import car from USA or Canada****Warning

Discuss how to import cars privately, dos and donts, Japanese imports, German imports, Right-Hand-Drive, ....

Moderator: azi malik

****Import car from USA or Canada****Warning

Postby JRPONLINE.COM on Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:17 am

Hey Guys,

I just want to warn you guys before you purchase any car from any dealer either from us or canada.. I am dealer my self... but would like to educate everyone here how some dealers rip peopel off..

As you all know there was huge flood in US few years back and millions of car were effected by flood.. and they are lot of them out there going in dirt prices either going in auction as is or to privite buyer who have no idea where car has been.. As for the Canada.. lots of car in montreal are the worst one. cause of the havey snow and worst road condition.. so suspension and rust is a big issue and lot of people get rid of a car by registering in different juridiction...

Dont waste your Hard earn cash without seeing the credibility of particular dealer and comapny... also please made sure to see carfax or carproff in order to see any acident claim, right odometer reading and also see where the car comming from or have any lean on it or not...

Soon i will provide you with links.. so this way have tools before you spend your hard earn money...

Our dealership located in Toronto Canada and in New York City..
my self usually in Toronto GTA area.. if you dont choose to buy from me.. but atleasty at the seller to comeby to my place and let me check for you.. and i will do this for no extra cost for members on this board..

if you decide to buy from me.. then you can made sure that you will get it what i have describe you... if i have a car in my stock then i will give all the detail i can provide you.. and make reasonalble amount of profit as i am in business and help you to ship your car to U.A.E..

If its a Auction car .. i will provide you with auction car report so you can see... there are 2 types one is as is condition and other one is green light.. as is are risky cause even good looking car can have major problem ..usually with engine or transmission which is costly and i dont suggest you that other one is green light.. seller gurantee that car is been disclosed honestly and car have nothing wrong.,. if there is then we can always challanged that... Shipping only happen when there is a vestle going to uae.. and it is aprox takes 6 weeks...there is nothing i can do with shipping charges and there is no competion they usually have same prices..

I am comming to Dubai for about a 1 month.. as my some family are in there.. i will like to meet with you all and see what you like me to do for you guys..

Let me be honest here.... i want to be stay competive and i want to make friends and like to have relationship that last longer.. if things go well then i will have showroom in u.A.E soon.. but remember but not having i wont have overheads and can offer you crazy prices for sure no one can get you and you can gurantee that you get what you want..

See ya all
www.jrponline.com msg me for order or email me jilaniautos@gmail.com for cost to uae and shipping charges.
JRPONLINE.COM

Return to Imported Second Hands