Mercedes-Benz Import from Germany

Discuss how to import cars privately, dos and donts, Japanese imports, German imports, Right-Hand-Drive, ....

Moderator: azi malik

Mercedes-Benz Import from Germany

Postby Guest on Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:37 pm

Hello,
I´m searching for a honest and serious car-dealer in dubai for a business relation. My company applies the cars directly from mercedes to very good prices. The cars are accident free and have a full service history. The mileage is garanteed. So I can offer nearly every model to very good conditions. Shipping to the emirates is no problem. My office is registred in berlin/germany.
If you are looking for a serious business relation contact me and ask for prices and more informations. You will be enthused!

Eric Kratzer
0049 172 3905804
eric@wd-vermarktung.de

CLK convertibles 1998-2000 ?

Postby Guest on Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:21 pm

Hi! Do you have any nice CLK convertibles in good condition? 1998-2000 models?
Can you tell me price in Germany?

thx
Fahd

CLK convertible

Postby eric on Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:39 pm

It depends from the mileage, the motorisation and and and
The cheapest convertibles with about 100000km start at 60000

When you have a concrete demand contact me.........

eric@wd-vermarktung.de
eric

Germany vs Dubai?

Postby sushi on Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:29 pm

Eric,
How would you compare the car prices Germany vs Dubai?
We always talk about importing cars from Germany, but has anyone thought about exporting to Germany?
Reason I ask is last time I looked at prices for second hand cars, I found quite a few to be cheaper here...maybe not the BMWs and Mercs, but other brands.

Being in the business, you would know what it costs there, and compare it with prices at autodealer..whats cheaper?
sushi

Postby Overdrive on Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:20 pm

Hi Eric, I am recommending you to a dealer who has shipped a couple of vehicles from dubai to my family in Pakistan. His prices are fair we have found him to be quite straight forward. Only one issue, you don't have a website!

I am not a dealer, but am always looking out for good deals for family and friends in Pakistan, and Mercedes is probably the most sought after car (by those who can afford it) in our country. People generally like to see the car online before contacting me or the dealer for more info.
Overdrive
Ride Pimper
Ride Pimper

Return to Imported Second Hands