CBR 1100XX

Discuss motor bikes, bike clubs, sport bikes, quad-biking, enduro bikes, dirt bikes,...

Moderator: azi malik

CBR 1100XX

Postby wasimikram on Fri May 05, 2006 4:03 pm

HELLO EVERY ONE !
I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM & ALSO A NEW BIKER, JUST NEED SOME INFO ABOUT HOW MUCH WOULD NEW HONDA CBR 1100XX WOULD COST IN DUBAI AND WHAT IF I BUY IT FROM U.K OR ELSEWHERE SINCE I LIVE IN PAKISTAN AND MAKE FREQUENT VISITS TO DUBAI AND WISH TO IMPORT IT TO MY HOMELAND. SO IS IT CHEAP IN DUBAI OR U.K SINCE I NEVER HAD A CHANCE TO GET PRICE QUOTES FOR THE BIKES EITHER FROM DUBAI OR U.K.
MOREOVER IS 1100XX WORTH BUYING ? OR ANY OTHER MODEL LIKE 1000RR OR VFR800. ANY SUGGESTIONS, COMMENTS.........

THX

WASIM
wasimikram

CBRs

Postby root on Sat May 06, 2006 12:42 pm

Wasim,
The prices depend on the model and condition. Search on autodealer.ae...there are a few that have been posted during the months and you'll get an idea of the price range.
There are not that many CBR 1000s on the market here. UK is a much larger market. Probably not a good time to buy bikes in UK as its summer soon and everyone wants bikes.

The other, probably better option is to import directly from Japan.

Will you be able to register a CBR 1000 there? I thought there was an upper limit on how fast a bike may be.

Anyhow, all of them are monster sport bikes...you can easily kill yourself if you are a new biker. I would suggest to start off with something smaller both for your sake and the bikes (you will inevitably drop your bike a couple of times as a new biker).
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Return to Motor Biking