Any hangout areas for sport bikers?

Discuss motor bikes, bike clubs, sport bikes, quad-biking, enduro bikes, dirt bikes,...

Moderator: azi malik

Any hangout areas for sport bikers?

Postby Captain on Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:54 am

Hi, I got myself a Yamaha FZR (old import from Japan). I was wondering if there are any hang-out areas for bikers in Dubai?

I know there are a few clubs for Harley bikers. I was not particularly looking for a club, but more of the hang-out area where you can meet others but dont necessarily need to join their club.
Captain

Postby AliG on Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:26 am

Its too hot man! I have seen some cool bikes on Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai at night time but not much during summer.

As you've got a sports bike why dont you go to the autodrome. I hear there are sport bikers that ride there. Also I remember seeing a brochure of extreme sport riding course in Dubai. Cant remember who holds the course, but I saw the brochures at Motorcyle city or the Ducati store both in Aweer.

Let us know what you find out.
AliG

Postby Guest on Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:24 pm

the dubai autodrome is too expensive to use...its about 800 dhs a day just to use the track to ride your own bike !!!.....dubai has everything but at what price !

800 for the track only?

Postby sushi on Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:56 am

Is it 800 only to use the track or do they give you some lessons as well?

For that price its probably not worth it. There are plenty of nice open wide and empty roads in UAE for biking...just dont do it on Sh Zayed, Al Khail or Emirates road.
sushi

Postby Zak on Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:20 pm

lessons cost 1800 for one day(FRI).

They are sick, simply insane. You have to work the whole month to have 2 lessons or 1 & half ;P

Zak
Zak
Cruiser
Cruiser

Return to Motor Biking