CBR600F to CBR600RR - Conversion

Discuss motor bikes, bike clubs, sport bikes, quad-biking, enduro bikes, dirt bikes,...

Moderator: azi malik

CBR600F to CBR600RR - Conversion

Postby XpatPitbull on Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:03 pm

Hello lads,
Does anyone know how to go about to do thi? Its pretty much the conversion of the seat from a single to a split one. Plus I think we have to change the rear side frames and tail lights. Am I missing something more? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Its a CBG600F - 2006 model. Cheers.
XpatPitbull

Postby T.N.T on Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:25 pm

Why don't you just get yourself the 600RR?
I never knew this 'conversion' could be done. If you are talking only cosmetic, then what about the headlight cluster?
Give respect, get respect.
T.N.T
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Postby XpatPitbull on Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:19 pm

T.N.T wrote:Why don't you just get yourself the 600RR?
I never knew this 'conversion' could be done. If you are talking only cosmetic, then what about the headlight cluster?

well mate, Im looking only at the rear conversion everything purely cosmetic. if you search online u get the conversion kit + 2 split seats for around 400 Uk pounds. I just got this 600F recently and Im very happy with the bike. Well maintained, very low mileage etc. Dont want to change it and Im hoping to get this conv. kit done.

I just went to motorcycle city and they showed me pics of one of the conversion they did - 600F to a R1 rear. Seats and everything. it looks like a freak, but was definitely beastly. It was around 3500 AED
XpatPitbull

Return to Motor Biking