price for used CBR600rr

Discuss motor bikes, bike clubs, sport bikes, quad-biking, enduro bikes, dirt bikes,...

Moderator: azi malik

Postby varshik on Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:38 pm

in the 28k range, you can get almost every bike in the second hand market, BUT, the question is which one will you be comfortable with?
im not with TNT getting a 954RR for urself,id say go slow, n ull go far...if u jump too fast u wont last!
n the brain of an 18 year old and a 1000cc roaring to your command :D its surely a deadly combo...thats the only reason i dint get a 1000...no matter hw self controlled you are, you tend to lose it sometimes...

since youve already have had some time on a 250, i wouldnt say go for a 400 but instead get a 600 and trust me, the 600s have enough potential to keep you happy for maybe the coming 3-4 years of your skill level...
by that time ull be 21-22,more sensible and experienced, get a 1000cc

rather go up slow and enjoy every category than do something stupid on the best one and regret rest of the time...

lol quite a huge reply but these were the exact things goin on in my head before i bought my 600... ne other questions jus ask!
varshik
Tuner
Tuner

Postby tion on Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:49 pm

@ TNT,
i bougt cbr250.. for arnd 5k. didn't ride it much.. wasn't really ma type!
don't worri.. man i won't smoke ya Z. wen i get ma bike.. :P kiddin..! am just big fan of Z .. so.. just wanted 2 chck out ya Z..

@varshik,
man.. ma prob.. is i really don't like any of 400 shape.. :D N no wayz me gettin 1000.. am still too young 2 die man! :wink:
oh yea.. should I wait 4 summer.. or just get buy it now!
tion
Cruiser
Cruiser

Postby tion on Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:31 pm

any tip any ebay.. found many gd dealz! ova there
tion
Cruiser
Cruiser

Postby varshik on Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:04 am

ebay u neva know the actual condition of the peice bein sent to u...so dnt really trust them, besides do u really wanna trust sum1 blindly in case of a second hand bike? how do u know how good/bad the engine is without starting it?n even if u get sumthin there...im sure it will b more expensive...cuz ull hav to take into account the freight,insurance,taxes and other stuff...

n if u can wait, wait till summer... im sure ull get a better deal here itself instead of lookin for a deal on ebay... n if u get sumthin real nice now...go for it...id say 1-2k more for gettin the bike now is still worth it cuz this year the riding season is still goin on...so enjoy it...summers become a pain to ride the bike...

keep an eye on souq.com and here... ull find sumthin soon...

ps:- uve got a personal message,check ur inbox :)
varshik
Tuner
Tuner

Previous

Return to Motor Biking