Need info about new suzuki hayabusa

Discuss motor bikes, bike clubs, sport bikes, quad-biking, enduro bikes, dirt bikes,...

Moderator: azi malik

Need info about new suzuki hayabusa

Postby HEART BREAK KID on Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:03 pm

Hi, does anyone know the price of the new 2008 model suzuki hayabusa.I also wanna know the waiting period and all other relevant info.I just love the hayabusa but the problem is that i dont know how to ride a bike so can anyone also advice me on how to get started and if buying the hayabusa at this momoent is right or not because i think that i am not stupid and wont try to hit 300 at the initial stages..Also tell me about the lisence fee and timing etc
Thanx alot
HEART BREAK KID
Ride Pimper
Ride Pimper

Postby ewap8 on Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:11 pm

I would recommend you spend some time practising on a standard motorbike and only then look at something high end.
ewap8
Drift King
Drift King

My Ride: Infiniti FX (2010)
My Profession: N/A
My Dream Ride: Aston Martin V12 Vantage

Postby Brembo on Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:26 pm

Jesus kid!!! how rich are your folks?
first a lambo, now you wanna learn to ride on a hayabusa?
can you include the lambo for me in your will :D ?

start with a 250-400cc bike, after a year go upto 600cc.
Brembo
Street Racer
Street Racer

My Ride: riced up honda civic
My Profession: delivery boy
My Dream Ride: toyota corolla white

Postby HEART BREAK KID on Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:42 pm

yeah thanx but the problem is that my dad approves of sports cars but not of any sorts of bikes so i will have to learn it secretly,my dad is gonna buy me a sports car and my mum is gonna buy me a bike.But i think u guys are right i need some practice hayabusa needs to wait may be next year but it is very tempting to get one now.How about if i start off with a 200 cc for a month or so then mat b a r6.
HEART BREAK KID
Ride Pimper
Ride Pimper

Postby root on Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:17 am

atleast get a 400cc or you'll look like a pizza-delivery guy ;)

Dont get a Hayabusa or you'll just kill yourself. That bike flies and you need to know how to handle that. Just see some of the crazy hayabusa videos on youtube and you'll know what I mean.

For starters find a 400cc. For lessons go to Belhasa driving school on Al-Wasl road. They have everything inside that driving school, and will get you all the learning licenses etc as well.
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Postby HEART BREAK KID on Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:36 pm

Thanx 4 da suggestion but how abt i learn to ride a bike for a month or two on an ordinary bike and then get a r6 because except for that i dont like any other bike,below 600 cc the bikes r really ugly but if u know of any good looking 400 cc bike then let me know
HEART BREAK KID
Ride Pimper
Ride Pimper

Postby majedd on Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:29 pm

Man just learn on the 100cc in the school and get ur self a 600 i did the same so i think its ok but always remeber to know what ur capable of doing and dont try to show off and keep up with experience riders or ull end up dead :D . After u master a 600 then u may think about a 1000

PS u dont need a hayabusa
majedd

Postby root on Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:05 pm

Majedd's right! (BTW, welcome to the Forums!)

The key is to "remember to know what ur capable of doing".

The good thing about a 400cc is that your options are slightly limited or what crazy stuff you can do. Better to learn on it and even if you drop it a few times (which you'll definitely do) its a bike you'll eventually change after a while.

Many guys do like Majedd and go for a 600cc straight away and then just use common sense in the beginning. The 600cc is something that you can keep for much longer as you can get great speeds and driving out of it.

I thought you were not a speed guy, so the Hayabusa seems like the wrong choice. There are some sweet Italian bikes like Ducati and Moto Guzzi.

If you want something really exclusive, there are a few other choices as well, as there are a lot of custom bike makers.

BTW..how're you intending keeping this bike a secret?
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Postby HEART BREAK KID on Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:18 pm

Thanx 4 da suggestion majeed and root u r like always very helpful.Yeah root i am not a real speed guy but i really like the looks of the new suzuki hayabusa and i just love it.Starting off with a small bike is a good idea.My dad does not like bikes as he thinks that they r 2 dangerous and he thinks i drive really fast, i used to and still do sometimes but i am sensible enough to know wen is the right time to do so.But he is very protective abt me so he doesnt allow,money is not even an issue.He had once said buy whichever sports car u want but not a bike.I am comin to Dubai in january n will live wid my bro n my dad would b in Pakistan,so wenever he would come 2 visit i would hide it somewhere.Although my bro would know,so as my mom as she would buy me 1.I feel bad doing so but o love bikes too much,still i feel very bad and will try to convince my dad but,it is not impossible but next to impossible.InshAllah he will understand someday but i doubt it.
HEART BREAK KID
Ride Pimper
Ride Pimper

Postby HEART BREAK KID on Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:19 am

Majedd's right! (BTW, welcome to the Forums!)

Thanx 4 da welcome root
HEART BREAK KID
Ride Pimper
Ride Pimper

Postby majedd on Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:09 pm

Thanks root !
majedd

Return to Motor Biking