Motorcycle REntal

Discuss motor bikes, bike clubs, sport bikes, quad-biking, enduro bikes, dirt bikes,...

Moderator: azi malik

Motorcycle REntal

Postby Guest on Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:46 pm

Sallams Guys

Am in Dubai for another 2 weeks... and was wondering where i can rent a good sports bike. I mean a bike like the 600 cc honda / suzuki / yamaha or even a 1000 cc bike...

Loving the roads here and thought of giving this a go. I already got a MC license from New Zealand and i own a 2001 Honda cbr 600 Rossi Replica but thats back home, and im missing it lots... so anyone know where i can rent a bike here ?

rentals

Postby sushi on Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:27 am

Hey...if you are into Harleys, they rent out bikes. Just go to their showroom on Sh Zayed Road and ask there or call them on 04-3391909.

Central Bikes in Abu Dhabi also rent in case you are there. Their number is 02-6788844.

Tell them you heard about them at Autodeale.ae! That'll give us some free marketing :)
sushi

there`s 1 in karama

Postby Ricky on Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:24 pm

there`s one behind president hotel in karama who usually has 600cc bikes for ppl 21+. dont know the name of the shop though, but its a bike and car rental shop.
Ricky

Postby ICE on Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:50 pm

For those who would be interested in renting sports bike. As Ricky suggested shop in Karama.

Well its right next to AL Raisi Gym behind President hotel.

Once u move into Karam take the right turn at teh city corner supermarket and it will take you directly to that shop.

Car & Bike Rental
ICE
Mod god
Mod god

My Ride: I ride a beast on the road, a maniac on tracks!
My Profession: IT Proffesional
My Dream Ride: DUCATI

Re: Motorcycle REntal

Postby mnmaria20 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:07 pm

this is a very excellent web site which is very impressive and entertaining, but i like to bike checking from different web site, because i want to sell and buy the bike.
mnmaria20

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: reading
My Dream Ride: Heavy bike

Return to Motor Biking