looking to buy R6 or R1 or even CBR RR 600 or 954

Discuss motor bikes, bike clubs, sport bikes, quad-biking, enduro bikes, dirt bikes,...

Moderator: azi malik

looking to buy R6 or R1 or even CBR RR 600 or 954

Postby bikers delight on Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:51 pm

hi guys any 1 knows where i can find accidented/ scrap bikes?
or maybe even good condition bikes...
maybe ur friends or insurances or even imported.
hope u guys can help me...
thx
bikers delight

sharjah

Postby guest on Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:54 pm

hi, all i can say to that question is go to sharjah, they will have imported bikes, scrap bikes, good condition bikes (if u search long enough you will find them). the prices will also range from different bikes to different shops so budget yourself for 8000dhs for a top 600cc bike

i second that

Postby sushi on Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:08 pm

Go to the area behind the Cricket stadium and you'll see a bunch of motor bike shops...just ask anyone there and you will be guided to them.

These guys normally import containers of bikes from Japan..some are accidented, some are in good condition. You can find some real bargains. The only hassle part is to get them passed and registered but for a price they dealer will do that for you as well.
sushi

Postby Eng.Ali on Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:04 pm

I was there 2 weeks back, and i didn't find many shops, just only two, one of them named Luck Strike. they are selling the bikes more expensive than the local market. i am still searching for CBR600RR or F4i or CBR929. i heard that there are some shops in al aweer, if anyone knows about it please share.
Eng.Ali

no bike shops in al-aweer second hand

Postby root on Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:38 am

In Al-Aweer if you want bikes dont go to the 2nd hand market...instead there is one shop on the main Al-khail road among the Al-Aweer blocks called Motorcycle City. They have always a few bikes, but a lot more pricier than Sharjah.

You need to ask around people when in Sharjah. Near to Lucky Strike there is a Commander bikes. But then if you drive towards the cricket stadium, close to there, there are 3-4 second hand importers. You need to stop and ask people as thats the only way you find them.
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Postby Eng.Ali on Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:24 pm

Thanks for the valuable information, but i was near ro cricket staduim and i checked all the shops, they have an imported bikes & scooters but the bikes are old like ZZR400. i will apreciate if you can send more info about these shops (Name, Phone numbers or exact location)
Just only three shops (Lucky strike, another one in front of the roundabe of lucky strike st and the third one i couldn't remember his name) but others are small shops and they are dealing with ugly and old bikes.
Eng.Ali

old bikes

Postby root on Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:19 pm

You are right that it is hard to find good and big bikes there, but I thought you were looking for scrap bikes.

If you want a bike in good condition, then you need to go to places like Motorcycle City in Al-Aweer, or maybe Sandstorm on Sh Zayed Road (but they mainly have offroad/dirt-bikes). There is a accessories shop in the mall on Diyafah Street in Satwah that sometimes has bikes for sale outside.

Otherwise, you need to actually look at autodealer.ae and see classifieds. Best bet would be if you can find some expat leaving and having to sell his pampered bike.
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Eng.Ali on Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:43 pm

Thanks
Actually i am looking for CBR600RR or CBR600F VGC,Low KM
Price 14-16 Maximum
Model 2003 or 2002
I will check Motorcycle City and also there is another shop name Motorcycle 3000
Eng.Ali

3-4 new ads for CBR

Postby root on Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:21 am

Hey, have you searched on autodealer.ae??

I found the following rather recent ads...all within your range (after some negotiation)

Honda CBR 600S1 View details
Price: AED 20,000

Description: 2003 model model
Honda CBR 600S1, 2003, done 26,000 kms, in VGC, for Dhs 20,000/-. ...

New posting Honda CBR 600F View details
Price: AED 16,000

Description: 2002 model model - red
Honda CBR 600F, 2002, red & silver, accident free, in VGC, Dhs 16,000/- (negotiable). ...

New posting Honda CBR 600cc View details
Price: AED 16,500

Description: 2002 model model - red
Honda CBR 600cc, 2002, red, registered for 1 year, Dhs 16,500/-. ...
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Motor Biking