Where to buy a Cross bike

Discuss motor bikes, bike clubs, sport bikes, quad-biking, enduro bikes, dirt bikes,...

Moderator: azi malik

Where to buy a Cross bike

Postby Jumpy on Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:51 pm

I think it is about time to get my own Desert bike, after using my friends one for a while. He has a 4 stroke 650 cc Honda, which is a bit heavy for me.

Can anybody tell me where to find a good 250cc 2-stroke cross bike. i prefer to buy private, but also good (not too expensive) shops are ok.

Thanks in advance
Jumpy

many bikes on autodealer

Postby Rocky on Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:08 am

Jumpy,
Stupid question, but did you search on Autodealer? There are many bikes and you can probably easily find the model/CC you are looking for.

Regarding dealers, there is Sandstorm Motorbikes on Sh Zayed Road if you want to pay 2-3 times more the price.

Another alternative is to go to Sharjah, behind cricket stadium. There are a few bulk importers there that might have something really cheap. Downside is that you'll have to get them passed/registered yourself.
Rocky

250 bike

Postby chris corcos on Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:24 am

hi mate i've got a 250 4 stroke bike if you're interested. it's a suzuki dr250 1998 just under 9,500 kms on the clock. it's road registered and insured. the engine was recently taken apart and rebuilt. if you want to arrange a viewing you can call me on 050-7198563

cheers

chris
chris corcos

Return to Motor Biking