Cayenne?

Discuss which cars to get, where to get them from, tricks and traps to avoid, insurance... Also, great place for First time Car Buyers in UAE!

Moderator: azi malik

Cayenne?

Postby jnabulsi on Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:10 pm

My 25th Birthday is coming soon, so i'm thinking of giving my self a nice used gift :) What do you guys think is the average price for a used Cayenne (2003,2004,2005) I think i can only afford the basic model, i've been doing some searchign and i think there is a lot of fraud going on, prices starting from as low as 40,000 AED! if anyone has an insight please gimme ur advice
THanks !
jnabulsi
Cruiser
Cruiser

cayennes

Postby root on Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:46 pm

Hey dude..at 25 you should be going to a 911 or Boxster S instead.

But, you are right. If someone is offering you a Cayenne for 40k AED then you are being scammed.

The price range you are looking at is between 170k to 230k based on year, model and condition ofcourse. The V6 models are cheaper, the Turbo ones will cost you above 200k.
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Re: cayennes

Postby jnabulsi on Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:35 pm

root wrote:Hey dude..at 25 you should be going to a 911 or Boxster S instead.

But, you are right. If someone is offering you a Cayenne for 40k AED then you are being scammed.

The price range you are looking at is between 170k to 230k based on year, model and condition ofcourse. The V6 models are cheaper, the Turbo ones will cost you above 200k.

Ya Man, I wish if I can afford a 911, although i'm a foreign graduate and a marketing consultant i'm not making that much. Root how much would a used V6 Model cost ? and where can I find one with a good price?
jnabulsi
Cruiser
Cruiser

where to find cars in dubai

Postby root on Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:09 am

Hey, if you can afford a Cayenne you are doing well!

I cant believe you are asking where to find a car...over here on this website ofcourse!!! That is why we have 500+ vehicles every day being advertised from various sources...for you guys to easily find the car of your dream!

So, I would suggest to go click on the Buy tab..then go to Advanced Search and put in the car details. There are a lot of Cayennes there...it will give you a good price idea. Try calling only the ones that are recent ads (marked by the colour icons where green are the new ads).

As these ads are also from private sellers, that is probably where you will get the best price.
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Return to Car Buying Advice