Al Futtaim - Dynatrade - Pros & Cons of both?

Discuss which cars to get, where to get them from, tricks and traps to avoid, insurance... Also, great place for First time Car Buyers in UAE!

Moderator: azi malik

Al Futtaim - Dynatrade - Pros & Cons of both?

Postby pankajrg on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:40 pm

Dear Members,

I am planning to buy a new Toyota Prado 4.0 mid range with Cruise Control, Sun roof (Top Range TXL). I would prefer the Back Cameras, but the price difference is a whooping approx 40K for the higher Model (the starting Model in VXL Range).
I also understand that Dynatrade also sells new Toyota Vehicles sourced from Oman, which are slightly cheaper than than the Al Futtaim Prices and also offer somewhat better specs.

I have a few questions in mind as listed below & would like your help in deciding from where to buy my new Prado.

1. What are the Pros & Cons of each of Al Futtaim & Dynatrade apart from the Price difference?
2. Can anybody give their experience with buying a new Prado from Dynatrade & how is their Service compared to Al Futtaim.
3. Recently I found from the internet Soni-Motors - who sell new Toyota Vehicles procured/Made from Thailand. ( http://www.soni-dubai.com/). Has anybody heard about them & has anyone actually purchased any new vehicle from Soni Motors Dubai?

Please give me your feedback based on your experiences with both of them. :)

Thanks.

P.
pankajrg
Rookie
Rookie

My Ride: Ford Focus Sport 2007, Black
My Profession: Engineer
My Dream Ride: Ferrari

Re: Al Futtaim - Dynatrade - Pros & Cons of both?

Postby root on Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:38 pm

Well, there is really no difference between Al-Futtaim and Dynatrade. Actually, Dynatrade has a number of large modern workshops in Dubai, so they will give you as good as Al-Futtaim but much cheaper. I took my old Prado to Dynatrade for some major service, and the quote from Al-Futtaim was almos double.

Soni Motors! I have no experience on these. Are these gulf spec vehicles?
Come and discuss at the most lively forums about Cars, Bikes, 4x4s...at http://www.autodealer.ae at the Autodealer UAE Forums.
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Re: Al Futtaim - Dynatrade - Pros & Cons of both?

Postby pankajrg on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:16 pm

Hi Root,
Thanks for the reply. It will surely help me.
P.
pankajrg
Rookie
Rookie

My Ride: Ford Focus Sport 2007, Black
My Profession: Engineer
My Dream Ride: Ferrari

Return to Car Buying Advice