Chrysler 300C - is this madness?

Discuss which cars to get, where to get them from, tricks and traps to avoid, insurance... Also, great place for First time Car Buyers in UAE!

Moderator: azi malik

Chrysler 300C - is this madness?

Postby qetadgzcb on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:27 am

Good morning everyone!!

What's better than starting a day full of questions? :) For a while I've been looking for a proper post face-lift E46 but in the meantime I'm checking other alternatives as well.. So far unfortunately I haven't been able to find a suitable car (latest option was 52K for a '04 330ci, no way sorry)..

I came upon a 2005 Chrysler 300C 5.7L V8 HEMI for 40K which I haven't yet seen but seems to be a valid option. As far as I know this car was released after Daimler purchased Chrysler and shares lots of the Benz technology.. Normally I'm not a fan of American cars but this car is supposed to be more of a German engineering which is the only reason I'm considering it as a serious option..

Basically my questions are all going to the same point.. Will I be doomed with maintenance and have to glue the car together every few weeks in order for it to keep running?

Your comments are very welcome and guys please feel free not to have any mercy with your words :D

Thanks to all in advance!
qetadgzcb

My Ride: E39
My Profession: Key Accounts Management
My Dream Ride: 996 Turbo

Re: Chrysler 300C - is this madness?

Postby azi malik on Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:34 am

hmmm it sure would drink too much... and maintenance would be heavy as the parts would be same price... expensive regardless of the technology used.
azi malik
F1 Racer
F1 Racer

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: automotive consultant
My Dream Ride: dunoo

Re: Chrysler 300C - is this madness?

Postby azi malik on Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:35 am

hmmm it sure would drink too much... and maintenance would be heavy as the parts would be same price... expensive regardless of the technology used.
azi malik
F1 Racer
F1 Racer

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: automotive consultant
My Dream Ride: dunoo

Return to Car Buying Advice