Is Dodge Charger SXT is expensive to maintain?

Discuss which cars to get, where to get them from, tricks and traps to avoid, insurance... Also, great place for First time Car Buyers in UAE!

Moderator: azi malik

Is Dodge Charger SXT is expensive to maintain?

Postby Samman on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:08 am

Hi,

I am planning to buy Dodge Charger SXT 2008 model, want to ask about the maintenance of this car...
Is it expensive to maintain ? and wat r pros and cons of it
As I am in love with this car :) but still want to know before i will go for it.
Please reply

Samman
Samman

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: Employee
My Dream Ride: Dodge Charger SXT

Re: Is Dodge Charger SXT is expensive to maintain?

Postby azi malik on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:20 pm

With an abundance of torque and rear-drive power reaching the asphalt, the V8-powered 2008 Dodge Charger R/T delivers grins and giggles in equal measure for enthusiasts who appreciate driving as well as the extra utility of its four-door sedan body style. With precise handling and head-turning presence helped along by a muscular, burbling exhaust note, any regular V8 Charger -- R/T, Road/Track Package or Daytona Edition -- is hard to beat. For those on a budget, the 3.5-liter V6 remains a fine choice and delivers entirely satisfying power and handling dynamics. Step up to the extraordinary SRT8 and you're practically assured of owning the fastest family flyer in your neighborhood.

Mileage is around 15 - 21 mpg. If you drive it decently, the mileage will be good and the car wouldn't bug u that much.

I think it is a good buy if u treat it like a dodge! :D
azi malik
F1 Racer
F1 Racer

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: automotive consultant
My Dream Ride: dunoo

Return to Car Buying Advice