LOOKING FOR A SRX CADDI

Discuss which cars to get, where to get them from, tricks and traps to avoid, insurance... Also, great place for First time Car Buyers in UAE!

Moderator: azi malik

LOOKING FOR A SRX CADDI

Postby shahzain on Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:57 am

HI IM looking for the new srx 2010 been looking for it and cant seem to find any the new one is for 193000 dh so i was looking for a slightly used one under 30 thousand km coz instead of buying a brand new one i could save alot as my budget is not more then 180000 so please any one out there if u could help me out i saw one in sharjah but by the time i got there it was sold it was the 2010 srx only 14km driven which in other words was brand new but not much of a price diffrence it was for 190000 dh so plz any one any where within uad please help me out in finding this jeep and if some one really finds it for me ill be kind enough to take u shopping woth 1000dh :) dont think im being rude by offering money but by this im sure u could understand my desperation of finding this car coz i just have 1 week in dubai then ill be leaving probably so want to buy it before that time please people help me out here.
shahzain

My Ride: toyota land cruiser
My Profession: stuident
My Dream Ride: bugatti

Return to Car Buying Advice