looking for brandnew cars for export

Discuss which cars to get, where to get them from, tricks and traps to avoid, insurance... Also, great place for First time Car Buyers in UAE!

Moderator: azi malik

looking for brandnew cars for export

Postby dabuka on Tue May 11, 2010 2:04 pm

Hallo
looking for brnadnew cars for export model 2010. Plenty of people are telling me, that one should get them from united arab emirates, but no one can tell me a real contact. Looking for japanese SUV cars with diesel engine their the problem stops.(LHD)
So what I'm looking for are
1- diesel engines model 2010 japanese productions Toyota, Mitsubishi, Nissan etc... SUV
2- sedan cars also model 2010, here also Toyota Corolla, Mitsubishi Lancer,...that could be found but also no real contact as they could be benzin engines
3- Toyota Hiace M30, M31, or M33
if those cars are not avaiable, may be someone knows a neighbouring country with some good contact, or even far east, may be european market also no problem
thank you for any advice are contact
best regards
Tarek
dabuka

My Ride: Toyota Landcruiser
My Profession: Car rental
My Dream Ride: Lamboshini

Re: looking for brandnew cars for export

Postby root on Wed May 12, 2010 1:05 am

Tarek,
Welcome to the forums!

Where are you planning to export the cars to?

You will not find that many (or any) diesel LHD cars in UAE. The local market does not have any demand for diesel.
The other vehicles are all available on the market here.

If you want to buy, you can search on this website and there are many dealers with their numbers you can contact. If you are in UAE, go to some of the car markets in Al-Awir in Dubai, or Sharjah or Ajman and you will also get bulk sellers.
Come and discuss at the most lively forums about Cars, Bikes, 4x4s...at http://www.autodealer.ae at the Autodealer UAE Forums.
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Re: looking for brandnew cars for export

Postby RajChand on Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:06 pm

Dear Reader

Original left hand drive diesel engine Toyota Land Cruiser Diesel , Prado diesel, Nissan Patrol diesel, ALL variants, ALL model years and even new diesel vehicle for export available in UAE, Saudi Arabia and Oman

Please contact me on yogencr (at) gmail (dot) com
RajChand
Rookie
Rookie

My Ride: Toyota Corolla!!
My Profession: Vehicle Dealer
My Dream Ride: Pagani

Return to Car Buying Advice