Car Buying Advice

Discuss which cars to get, where to get them from, tricks and traps to avoid, insurance... Also, great place for First time Car Buyers in UAE!

Moderator: azi malik

Car Buying Advice

Postby Kenneth on Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:20 pm

Hi T.N.T,

I hope you are fine, I am a Tanzanian looking for used car from Dubai, the car I am looking for is Toyota Hiace, High roof, prefarable Hiace Communter (15 seaters), Engine type 1RZ or 2RZ, Fuel Type Petrol/Gasoline, Manual Transmission.

I will appreciate if you could give contact information for the companies dealing with the selling of used cars in Dubai specifically with this type of vehicle I am looking for so that I can make buying arrangements.

I will as well appreciate any advice which will facilitate buying of this vehicle.

Lookin forward to hear from your end,

Regards,

Kenneth
Kenneth

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: Farmer
My Dream Ride: Be a business man

Re: Car Buying Advice

Postby root on Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:15 pm

Hey TNT! no reply? :)

Kenneth,
There are a bunch of dealers listed in the Auto Directory section.
Other than that, you can search on this website, and you will find something. Call the number of the adverts.

If you are in UAE and want to go see vehicles, then go to the Al-Awir Auto complex in Dubai, or the Sharjah or Ajman car markets. You'll find a lot of dealers in one place who do commercial vehicles.
Come and discuss at the most lively forums about Cars, Bikes, 4x4s...at http://www.autodealer.ae at the Autodealer UAE Forums.
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Return to Car Buying Advice