Prado 2010

Discuss which cars to get, where to get them from, tricks and traps to avoid, insurance... Also, great place for First time Car Buyers in UAE!

Moderator: azi malik

Re: Prado 2010

Postby root on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:16 pm

khalods! Nice avatar. Is that your car? Foiled?
Come and discuss at the most lively forums about Cars, Bikes, 4x4s...at http://www.autodealer.ae at the Autodealer UAE Forums.
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Postby khaloods on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:53 am

Hi Root, we can dream of this only, yes it's foiled with 40 pound of Gold strips of 3 x 6 inches each nicely ripited, costing 270k UK Pound Sterling. " marvelous Job "

But Bad Luck :cry:

Someone called the guy to buy this car and on test drive he drove for ever...., and the stupid guy was waiting for 20 minutes before realizing that it's gone, and finally he called the Police.

It was in Russia.
khaloods
Tuner
Tuner

My Ride: Looking to Ride the Pride of Land
My Profession: Telecom Consultant
My Dream Ride: Jaguar XJ

Postby sylv on Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:31 pm

Khaloods, you mentioned the Oman cars and prices are available in dubai? am thinking of a new FJ cruiser or Hummer H3. The cars from Oman are under warranty? With Al Futtaim?
sylv

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: Sales
My Dream Ride: Porsche Cayenne S

Postby sylv on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:03 pm

Hi Khaloods,

The price u posted for the oman Prados, u mentioned the cars are in dubai?
sylv

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: Sales
My Dream Ride: Porsche Cayenne S

Postby khaloods on Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:47 am

No dear, it's not carrying Al Futtaim Warenty, basically these cars were bought by some individual and he told me that it's available in dubai, i am not sure as I have not seen it my self.

Oman cars if you buy from Dynatrade it will cost you little cheaper about 2k to 4k but usually comes with more options, and warrenty is covered by Dynatrade, they have a good work shop in Sharjah, and apart of that also if you want to maintain any other car from there, its cheaper then Al Futtaim.

Hummer they are not dealing with, FJ they should have.

I advise you to go to Al Awir, market is down now days compare to earlier, you will find a good deal, only you have to spend some time there, it's not so easy to cover all the market in one day, you can check block by block in couple of days.

As usually they are having the stock in quantity for export, but as I said earlier market in slow and year is ending they will give you good price but you have to roam around as some will try to cheat you also, they are expert in judging the customers.
khaloods
Tuner
Tuner

My Ride: Looking to Ride the Pride of Land
My Profession: Telecom Consultant
My Dream Ride: Jaguar XJ

Previous

Return to Car Buying Advice