Second hand JeepWrangler

Discuss which cars to get, where to get them from, tricks and traps to avoid, insurance... Also, great place for First time Car Buyers in UAE!

Moderator: azi malik

Second hand JeepWrangler

Postby spleeban on Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:11 pm

I would like to know about the practicality of Second Hand Jeep Wrangler Manual (03, 04, 05) model. I'm not very much in going for offroading, my drive only in city and highway daily 40 - 50 km. previously I used Merc. C200. Or should I go for new shape (second hand) wrangler?, bit confused about fuel consumption (l/100 km)
spleeban
Rookie
Rookie

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: Driving Instructor
My Dream Ride: Jeep Wrangler

Re: Second hand JeepWrangler

Postby T.N.T on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:47 pm

If you are only looking to drive in the city then I have to warn you that the Wrangler is uncomfortable especially since you are coming from a C200. My suggestion is to try looking for something else, but if you still want a Wrangler, get the new shape as it is softer.
Give respect, get respect.
T.N.T
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Re: Second hand JeepWrangler

Postby root on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:53 pm

yeah, for city driving its not the most comfortable ride. But its about what you like as well. I have a friend that uses it for daily drive to work and he loves it...gives him the convertible feel (though he curses it during sandstorms and summer heat!).
Come and discuss at the most lively forums about Cars, Bikes, 4x4s...at http://www.autodealer.ae at the Autodealer UAE Forums.
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Return to Car Buying Advice