Importing from outside UAE

Discuss which cars to get, where to get them from, tricks and traps to avoid, insurance... Also, great place for First time Car Buyers in UAE!

Moderator: azi malik

Importing from outside UAE

Postby bigwheels on Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:07 am

I understand that Certain car dealers are taking advantage of car prices. I am told that certain BMW X6's are 70%- 80% over priced. I have a suggestion. I can help with those that are serious and ready to buy a new car. I have friends in Dubai that are reputable business men that can help with the transaction. I also have friends that work in Banks that we can open a escrow account in to guarantee that all specs are met with the buyer before the money will be released to the seller. I am in the United States and will buy the model of X6 that the Emirate wants with a list of all the specs that he wants.Once I find the car with the right specs We will agree on a price and then The buyer will put the money in the escrow account and once the car reaches land in UAE we will travel together to the bank where the escrow account is set up and the money will be released to the seller.I still need to find out what taxes and duties are do to customs officials in UAE when the car is imported. If anyone is interested please e-mail me info@asn-nutrition-usa.com
bigwheels

Return to Car Buying Advice