RELIABLE 2nd HAND/USED CAR DEALERS IN DUBAI

Discuss which cars to get, where to get them from, tricks and traps to avoid, insurance... Also, great place for First time Car Buyers in UAE!

Moderator: azi malik

RELIABLE 2nd HAND/USED CAR DEALERS IN DUBAI

Postby eonical on Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:47 am

:D Hi, I've been searching for a nice 2nd hand car here in Dubai. I've been reading some of the testimonies of people who've shopped around, some were good some were bad. Could you guys help me out? Do you know of any used car dealers that sell good, affordable and durable cars? Please give me some contact details and addresses. Thank you so much!
eonical

Postby Brembo on Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:56 am

there is no such thing as a reliable/honest used car dealer. they are all out to rip you off and steal all your money. you will be much better buying from a private seller.
search for cars on this site!!
Brembo
Street Racer
Street Racer

My Ride: riced up honda civic
My Profession: delivery boy
My Dream Ride: toyota corolla white

Postby root on Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:59 pm

Yeah, there is a truth in the reputation a 'car salesman' normally has.

Among the popular ones are 4x4, Autoplus, Automall and few other smaller ones on SZR like Reem, Tony Edwards, Offroad.

Most places have their sales team on commissions, which means their salary depends on what they make per car, so you can understand why they'll try to rip you off if they can. The big names however do not that often try to sell you accidented vehicles or meter wound back (but don't be sure about that all the time).

I find that some of the dealers belonging to a larger dealer network are normally a bit more reliable, like Automall (which is owned by Al-Futtaim who are the dealers of Toyota, Honda, Chrysler, Jeep, Volvo) or the used car section of the actual dealers.

Private sellers are ofcourse the best if you find them. Normally try to find a vehicle locally bought, with few (or one) owners and a service history. Normally you can judge by just meeting the seller on how he would have kept his/her car.

If buying a 4x4 make sure its not been doing excessive offroading (unless you are getting it very cheap and all you plan to do with it is also trash it offroading wise).
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Re: RELIABLE 2nd HAND/USED CAR DEALERS IN DUBAI

Postby mecarz2010 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:49 pm

I have seen many great used car trading websites which cover dubai on the internet where you can find plenty of 2nd hand cars for sell. For example you might want to check out http://www.mecarz.com or in particular Used cars in Dubai @ MEcarz.com I hope that help you find what you are looking for.
mecarz2010

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: Used Car Trader
My Dream Ride: Skyline GTR

Postby marwan22 on Mon May 13, 2013 2:32 pm

yes you are saying right.
marwan22

My Profession: jkbhj
My Dream Ride: hjghjb

Postby 8keyz on Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:47 pm

Many service providers across UAE offers a wide variety of cars from basic models to luxurious vehicles. A variety of online automotive stores like http://www.8keyz.com are there to help you in buying used car in Dubai at an affordable rate.
8keyz

My Profession: Business
My Dream Ride: car

Return to Car Buying Advice