Getting a car from America

Discuss which cars to get, where to get them from, tricks and traps to avoid, insurance... Also, great place for First time Car Buyers in UAE!

Moderator: azi malik

Getting a car from America

Postby nabris on Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:49 am

Hi.. I need someone to help me in buying and shipping a car from the States. Thank you
nabris

contact a freight company

Postby root on Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:42 am

Where are you buying ? How are you paying?
Have you seen the car?

There are freight companies that can help you.
If you are buying from a dealer in the US, they can normally arrange for export and put it on a ship for you.
You need to get the paper work done over here, but that is not a difficult task.

This topic has been discussed earlier several times, and some people have also posted their numbers on who can help.

Search for "import" in the forum:
http://www.autodealer.ae/phpbb2/search.php
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Cars from US

Postby exportautos on Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:11 am

Hello, my company has been in the automobile import & export business since 1979. We ship many cars to Dubai and we could assist you in the process if you like. We deal in both Canadian and American models. We have 27 years experience shipping cars of all makes around the world. If you would like to discuss the process in further detail please feel free to contact me anytime on my mobile #: 001 647 2960470
We can locate the car you need, send you pictures of it, specs and price including cost of freight to Dubai or wherever you need it to go. Like I said you can contact me anytime. Best regards and good luck.
Best regards,

William Gibson
Overseas Business Development Manager
The Car Company (Canadian Division)
International Car Dealers
Email: Will@carcompanyof canada.com
exportautos
Cruiser
Cruiser

Return to Car Buying Advice