Iphone 4??

Discuss anything BUT vehicles. Post your photo shoots, memoirs, personal rants and raves...just keep it civilized!

Moderator: azi malik

Iphone 4??

Postby azi malik on Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:06 am

did anybody get iPhone4??? i heard it is having trouble with reception and signals if u hold it in ur left hand?

Any ideas?
azi malik
F1 Racer
F1 Racer

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: automotive consultant
My Dream Ride: dunoo

Re: Iphone 4??

Postby root on Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:10 am

True. There is a problem with that the antenna is on the sides of the phone so if you hold it tightly you might earth part of the signal causing it to drop.

But that does not stop anyone from getting the phone. Its selling like hot-cakes.
The phone itself is great with OS 4 with multi-tasking support. The video call is great too. Slim, elegant! If you get a side cover for the iphone (recommended as if it falls and shatters, you would want to kill yourself) the signal problem goes away too.
Come and discuss at the most lively forums about Cars, Bikes, 4x4s...at http://www.autodealer.ae at the Autodealer UAE Forums.
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Postby azi malik on Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:54 am

hmmm.... i heard this bandage thing also for iphone4... its like a small bandaid... u get is attached to the lower left corner... and boom no signal drops... plus i heard that it has been the best selling product with features like 5mp camera with HD 720p recording.... and the screen is at a resolution above which human eye cannot detect clearity... plus the free video chat with i4 to i4 is awesome
azi malik
F1 Racer
F1 Racer

My Profession: automotive consultant
My Dream Ride: dunoo

Postby fadi khan on Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:07 am

Go FOR IT!!! it is the best! or HD2 (HTC)
fadi khan
Drifter
Drifter

My Profession: MBA
My Dream Ride: Cygnus

Return to Chill Out Lounge