Best Party Place in Dubai?

Discuss anything BUT vehicles. Post your photo shoots, memoirs, personal rants and raves...just keep it civilized!

Moderator: azi malik

Best Party Place in Dubai?

Postby Party on Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:50 pm

Ok..here's a good question for all you guys chilling out!

Whats the best party place in Dubai in Summer 2005?
Party

Trilogy

Postby Guest on Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:56 pm

Thursday nights has to be Trilogy in Madinat Jumeirah

Postby peppermint on Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:27 am

Peppermint on fridays
peppermint

Postby Guest on Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:56 pm

Zinc and Lotus One!

Postby Guest on Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:56 pm

Music at Trilogy sucks on wednesdays! I was there yesterday, and was that DJ terrible! Suggest to go there a better night.

bar lounge

Postby Overdrive on Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:43 pm

Are there any cool bar lounges in dubai? I'll be there on thursday for about 4 days and would rather go to a place with good chill-out music, nice women, and ofcourse, comfortable seating. Hmmmm, starting to sound like a strip joint, but I really do mean 'bar lounge'.
Overdrive
Ride Pimper
Ride Pimper

Postby Guest on Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:26 am

try cyclone! ;)

Postby Guest on Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:28 am

or VU bar at Emirates Towers! (more serious suggestion!)

also the bars at Madinat Jumeirah are quite nice..dont remember the names, but go there and I am sure you'll find a nice place.

Postby walidk on Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:01 pm

Sho Chos in Dubai Marine Beach Resort is a nice place to start off the evening!
walidk

Postby sushi on Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:23 am

Dude, where do you live? Sho Chos is closed these days! Their rebuilding that entire part!

I would stay away from Dubai Marine Resort clubs...too artificial, crazy steroid-filled bouncers, and generally not chilled out!

Hit a nice Irish pub or go eat some peanuts at Longs Bar...thats a nice way to start an evening.
sushi

Ok, did the rounds ... here's my take!

Postby Overdrive on Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:33 pm

Thanks for the suggestions, Dubai was great fun! Here's my rundown on the places you guys suggested:

Cyclone - No comment except or the looser that suggested the place ... dude, get a life!

Zinc - GREAT! friendly and trendy crowd, not uncomfortably pretentious, and great drinks ... did the job!

Longs Bar - Not for me, too many over 50 (white) expats on a mid-life crisis!

Vu Bar, Emirates Towers - Absolutly the coolest bar in town, even better interior than the one at the Burj which I felt was a bit stuff despite being 3 times the size of the Vu ...
Overdrive
Ride Pimper
Ride Pimper

sushi

Postby Guest on Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:24 am

haha...nice comments!

Agree but disagree on VU!

VU has a great View (hence the name) but other than that, the music is not special, drinks expensive, service not that great and dress policy fascist (had to leave last time because one of us was wearing sandles).

get serious guys :)

Postby Ferrari on Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:43 am

Hey, the most popular topic on this forum has nothing to do with cars, but with partying! What kind of crowd do we have here? :)

Let me add to it...has anyone been to Buddha Bar at Grosvenor House?
Ferrari
Ride Pimper
Ride Pimper

cheapest booze?

Postby hic on Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:30 pm

One thing one comes to realize pretty soon in Dubai is that drinking out can be really expensive. Are there any places where maybe the atmosphere is not the hippest but the drinks are more reasonably priced?
hic

dress up like a girl

Postby sushi on Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:38 pm

Dress up like a girl and you can probably get free drinks every night of the day at some "ladies night" event! :)
sushi

Next

Return to Chill Out Lounge