Best Party Place in Dubai?

Discuss anything BUT vehicles. Post your photo shoots, memoirs, personal rants and raves...just keep it civilized!

Moderator: azi malik

good one sushi!

Postby Rocky on Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:05 pm

Good idea! But here's one that would atleast let you keep your manhood (and maybe even boost it):
Go out with some girl-friends instead and get them to share their ladies night quota with you. Theres a place behind Diyafa street where every girl gets 4-5 free drinks...you do the math :)
Rocky

BarZar tuesday tab

Postby barzar on Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:08 pm

Try BarZar in Madinat Jumeirah on Tuesdays. You can get 6 drinks for 70 dhms. But their menu on that offer is rather limited, and the bartenders tend to only half-fill your glass if you elect to drink Wine!
barzar

barzar

Postby sushi on Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:06 am

yeah, barzar sucks when it comes to service specially on tuesdays!
The tab drinks are not that great!
sushi

Low budget

Postby Overdrive on Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:25 pm

For a good low-budget night, just have a few a home and then hit a hip and happenin place where you can ease through the night with a few top-up drinks ... learn't that in London!
Overdrive
Ride Pimper
Ride Pimper

kids...just dont drink and drive!

Postby TheEditor on Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:46 pm

One thing is for sure that we have party-mongers than automobile enthusiasts here!

I think we at Autodealer should throw a real Automotive-Fest like in those LowRider magazines! Anyone can get their companies to sponsor?
TheEditor
Site Admin
Site Admin

clubs

Postby Daddy Cool on Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:57 pm

Unless your name is Charbel or naoum and you dress like a poof, I doubt that you will have any chance of getting in. I just bribe the bouncer 10dhs and walk through. They dont really have it in them to haul me out as I have been trained in certain arts that would have the sqeeling like babies ....especially if they are Lebanese.
Daddy Cool

funny

Postby sushi on Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:13 pm

daddy cool! I thought you needed to bribe more than 10 dhm to get in. Which place are you talking bout?
sushi

the bouncers outside 'ZINC' are RACISTS.

Postby fastbeak on Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:13 am

the bouncers of ZINC are RACISTS. i'm talking about the white ones. and even at times the lebanese bouncers around dubai clubs turn out to be racial monsters forgetting their own roots they will treat u bad... specially if u indian or of dark skin and don't drive a ferrari...
i noticed a few times outside ZINC how they treat people of coloured skin... if u r wasted dead drunk, without any reservations but white mostly a brit then u will be welcomed with a sly smile but elsewise have to go through a door of hate. and most of the times turned around. if anyone doubts my opinion, please go outside ZINC n stand there for 15 mins and see for yourself. me and my colleagues we promised never to go back to clubs like ZINC... there doors have RACISTS to unwelcome u dark skinned middle-class people.
[/b]
fastbeak
Ride Pimper
Ride Pimper

Postby Guest on Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:17 pm

Trilogy is a nice place on thursdays

Previous

Return to Chill Out Lounge