Mirdiff Villas

Discuss anything BUT vehicles. Post your photo shoots, memoirs, personal rants and raves...just keep it civilized!

Moderator: azi malik

Mirdiff Villas

Postby Brembo on Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:02 am

can someone tell me how to get to mirdiff frm MOE side? i know its near the airport and some of the villas are right above the flight path. would like to go there and take a look.
any idea on prices of a 2br villa there? 100-125k?
Brembo
Street Racer
Street Racer

My Ride: riced up honda civic
My Profession: delivery boy
My Dream Ride: toyota corolla white

Postby root on Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:31 pm

Best way to get to Mirdif is on Emirates Road!
Just get on it towards Sharjah and keep on going on it till you see signs for Mirdif and then get off and follow the signs. Its a fairly large area, but if you've never been there follow the signs to Mirdif Uptown..thats a pretty neat area and shopping center...its a great outdoor shopping area (not a mall) and great to hang around in the cooler months.

I would not suggest going through the city...the way from there is to go over Garhoud or Business Bay bridge and follow signs to Rashidiya, and from there continue on the same road north and you'll see signs of Mirdif.

Dunno about house prices but most probably in the higher side of that range. You used to get a 3-4 bedroom for 50k about 4.5 years ago :shock:
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Postby Brembo on Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:06 pm

thanks root, i plan to look at apts in international city too, so will take emirates road.

how is the traffic from mirdiff to MOE area during rush hour?
Brembo
Street Racer
Street Racer

My Ride: riced up honda civic
My Profession: delivery boy
My Dream Ride: toyota corolla white

Postby firasdxb on Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:45 pm

we have 3 villas in mirddif opposite to Spineys of type G+1+underground, 3 bedrooms and being leased currently each for 160K.

at the opposite side of mirdif, the international city is there with 100's of units ready to be leased, and to be honest, there is a major problem now, and been viewed in lots of articles in media, which is the sewage smell overthere which is overlimit...even owners of units and buildings complained to Nakhleel Master developer of international city, and to Dubai Municipality, and finally it was announced that Dubai is in process to start developing the biggest Sewage Station in world, as they always say, which will resolve this problem once and for good.

If you can wait for sometime, i strongly recommend Silicon Oasis area which is more organised, cleaner, no smells, no chinnese :) in addition to have it at the heart of all routes, where you can drive to Abu Dhabi easily without traffic jams in business bay or shk zayed road, and you can drive easily to trade centre and mall of emirates (10 minutes only), besides driving to al ain road which intersects with emirates road.

If you buy an appartment at Silicon Oasis that will be a successful step ..and the owner of Silicon Oasis is Dubai Airport Duty Free, which is at the end of the day Dubai government..
firasdxb
Ride Pimper
Ride Pimper

Return to Chill Out Lounge