[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Autodealer UAE • View topic - Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

Watch some amazing videos from automobile industry.

Moderator: azi malik

Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

Postby azi malik on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:15 am

azi malik
F1 Racer
F1 Racer

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: automotive consultant
My Dream Ride: dunoo

Re: Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

Postby adlena on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:50 am

nice post, thanks for sharing
adlena

My Profession: IT
My Dream Ride: Ferrari

Re: Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

Postby Walker on Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:24 pm

I am having this model of Lamborghini. It will be white color. It looks awesome! it is my dream car. I am still learning to drive. I am learning my driving lessons from Northwest Driving School Las Vegas, Nevada. After that it will be mine.
Walker

My Profession: Student
My Dream Ride: BMW

Return to Videos