2013 Honda Accord earns recommended from Consumer Reports

Stay current with daily news updates from local and international press.

Moderator: azi malik

2013 Honda Accord earns recommended from Consumer Reports

Postby azi malik on Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:22 pm

2013_honda_accord_sport_sedan__medium.jpg
2013_honda_accord_sport_sedan__medium.jpg (36.33 KiB) Viewed 428384 times

Honda Motor Co.’s revamped 2013 Accord received high marks from Consumer Reports, which said the model ranks among the market's best mid-sized cars. In a statement, Consumer Reports said that the new Accord, which was rolled out in September 2012, topped other sedans with four cylinder engines, like the Hyundai Sonata and the Toyota Camry. Both the four-cylinder and V-6-poweded Accords received Consumer Reports’ recommended status that the 2012 Honda Civic failed to earn. Jake Fisher, director of Consumer Reports Auto Test Center, said in the statement that while Honda missed the mark with other redesigned models in recent years, it “nailed this one,” referring to the 2013 Honda Accord. According to the magazine, Accord's appeal was a product of good combination of interior room, high fuel economy, ride and handling, features and price.

Consumer Reports optimistic assessment of the 2013 Honda Accord coincides with the Japanese carmaker’s big rebound in its biggest market, the United States. In 2011, Honda’s sales in the US suffered a 6.8 percent drop due to the natural disasters in Asia that partially maimed its output for months and the unfavorable review of the 2012 Honda Civic.

For the January to November period, Honda posted a 24-percent increase in sales. The carmaker released in November its modified 2013 Civic, which features a restyled interior, new front hood and grille new rear taillights and quieter cabin. The carmaker also strengthened the car’s front-end to boost crash safety to address the 2012 car's deficiencies. Fisher said in November that the new version of the best-selling U.S. small car is a "major improvement.

source:Read Article
azi malik
F1 Racer
F1 Racer

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: automotive consultant
My Dream Ride: dunoo

Re: 2013 Honda Accord earns recommended from Consumer Reports

Postby Loki000 on Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:30 pm

The US automaker, Ford, also said that with the help of cellulose in automotive applications, pace of processing can be increased up to 40 percent. Ford and Weyerhaeuser are working to make plastic composite materials, which are more sustainable for future automobiles components. That is not the first that Ford is working on natural fibers to utilize them in its vehicles, the company is previously using a soybean based cushion in its automobiles that helps to save approximately 5,000,000 pounds of petroleum every year.
Download high quality C4040-122 brain dumps dumps to prepare and pass testking.net - NS0-504 brain dumps with oracle certification dumps loyola Also get free demos of www.clarku.edu
Loki000

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: IT
My Dream Ride: BMW

Return to Latest News