2013 Nissan Murano priced from $30,340

Stay current with daily news updates from local and international press.

Moderator: azi malik

2013 Nissan Murano priced from $30,340

Postby azi malik on Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:49 am

2013_nissan_murano_33__medium.jpg
2013_nissan_murano_33__medium.jpg (49.28 KiB) Viewed 7296 times

The 2013 Nissan Murano will feature several equipment and color changes as well as have its pricing moderately adjusted, as the base model will cost $30,340. At one time, the Murano was named a styling leader in the two-row crossover segment. Even today, it’s still one of the more attractive models currently available. One model only increased by less than $100 while several increased by over $1000. It still is available with the 260-hp, 3.5-liter V-6 and CVT transmission, unchanged from last year’s model. The most significant change for the 2013 model year is the availability of two new colors and a new Value Package on the SV Trim. The SV Value Package comes with a power liftgate, 9-speaker Bose audio system with dual rear subwoofers, and a navigation system. This package costs $2270, which is $830 cheaper than if the features were individually purchased. The Navigation and Platinum Edition packages are both equipped with Nissan’s set of Safety Shield technologies, including the Moving Object Detection, Blind Spot Warning and Lane Departure Warning. Midnight Garnet and Gun Metallic are the two new colors added to the 2013 Murano lineup. It also gets the following features: a dual-panel moonroof, 7-inch color monitor, rear-view monitor, eight-way power driver’s seat, push-button ignition, 11-speaker Bose audio system and Bluetooth hands-free calling. Nissan dealerships throughout the country already have already started selling the 2013 Murano.

source:Read Article
azi malik
F1 Racer
F1 Racer

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: automotive consultant
My Dream Ride: dunoo

Return to Latest News