Ferrari celebrates 20 years in China

Stay current with daily news updates from local and international press.

Moderator: azi malik

Ferrari celebrates 20 years in China

Postby azi malik on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:44 am

ferrari_small.7mmhsem4s18ok8o84gs8ksscs.a5fuq7lrqzkgc0ccw4ss08gso.th.jpeg
ferrari_small.7mmhsem4s18ok8o84gs8ksscs.a5fuq7lrqzkgc0ccw4ss08gso.th.jpeg (35.4 KiB) [ Viewed 6957 times ]
ferrari_small.7mmhsem4s18ok8o84gs8ksscs.a5fuq7lrqzkgc0ccw4ss08gso.th.jpeg [ 35.4 KiB | Viewed 6957 times ]

250,000 spectators lined the streets of Guangzhou in the south of China during celebrations for the 20th anniversary of Ferrari’s presence in China.

The importance of the event was marked by the arrival of Ferrari’s chairman, Luca di Montezemolo, who met Chinese media during the first press day at the Guangzhou Auto Show. Montezemolo underlined the importance of the Chinese market for the company.

“We consider our first 20 years’ presence in this nation as just a start. I am very pleased with the results we have attained so far and I would like to thank all those who have worked so hard and who share our dreams and our passion. With the warmth and affection we feel surrounding Ferrari in China I am sure we will continue to grow together,” Ferrari’s chairman said.

Greater China has recently become Ferrari’s second most important market along with Germany, with sales that have reached over 700 and with dealership network comprising 25 outlets.

In the afternoon the streets of Guangzhou were the scene of celebrations, starting with a parade of over 130 Ferraris, the biggest ever seen in China. People also saw, for the first time in public, the Chinese-market Ferrari 458 Italia limited series with characteristic Chinese elements and finished in a special Rosso Marco Polo paint.

source:Read Article
azi malik
F1 Racer
F1 Racer

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: automotive consultant
My Dream Ride: dunoo

Return to Latest News